Main Article Content
This article is devoted to the actual problem of using information and communication technologies in the organization of independent educational activities of university students. The article considers the issues of using a web quest as a form of organizing independent work, which serves to form creative cognitive activity and independence of students, skills of analysis, synthesis and critical assessment. The development technology and the most common forms of a web quest are given
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Andreeva M. V. Technology web quest in the formation of communicative and sociocultural competence, Information and communication technologies in foreign language teaching: abstracts of I International scientific-practical conference. – M.: Moscow state pedagogical University, 2004. – P. 20–25.
- Bagasina, E. I. Technology of developing web quests in the study of students of foreign language Knowledge. Understanding. Skill. 2010. No. 2-p. 167-169.
- Bykhovsky Ya. S. Educational webquests [Electronic resource] / / Materials of the International conference " Information technologies in Education. ITO-99». – URL: http://ito.edu.ru/1999/III/1/30015.html.
- Pedagogy and psychology of higher education: A textbook. – Rostov n/D: Phoenix, 2002. P. 49
- Polat E. S. Modern pedagogical and information technologies in the education system. - M.: Academy, 2010. - 368 p.
- Chernyavskaya A. P., Bayborodova L. V., Serebrennikov L. N. Educational technology: Teaching method. stipend. – 2005.
- Leung C. B., Unal Z. Advantages and Disadvantages of Classroom Instruction with WebQuests: Connecting Literacy and Technology //Journal of reading education. – 2013. – Т. 38. – №. 2. – P. 31–38.
- Anderson T. (ed.). The theory and practice of online learning. – Athabasca University Press, 2008. – 472 p.
- Sattarov A., Khaitova N. Mobile learning as new forms and methods of increasing the effectiveness of education // European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences Vol. 7 No. 12, 2019.
- Raelovich S. A. et al. SOME DIDACTIC OPPORTUNITIES OF APPLICATION OF MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES FOR IMPROVEMENT IN THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS //Journal of Critical Reviews. – 2020. – Т. 7. – №. 11. – С. 348-352.