Main Article Content
The article refers to the process of forming a virtual identity. Virtual identity is defined as the desired image of a subject that has no physical representation but is a personality self-presentation in the Internet space, through which he establishes his ties with a virtual environment and extends its social experience. The author examines the changing social experience during the formation of virtual personality, including: language, personal meanings, theoretical and empirical knowledge. As the main characteristics of the individual author defines virtual virtuality, focus, involvement in the Internet space
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Baoyan V. Communicative strategies and tactics and language means of their implementation in the Russian-language informal Interpersonal discourse: on the material of Internet diaries: Author. dis. Cand. filol. Sciences: 10. 02. 01 / Baoyan V. - M., 2008. - 24 p.
- Bratus B. S. From the humanitarian paradigm in psychology to the eschatological paradigm. / B. S. Bratus // Journal "Questions of Philosophy" No. 5. - M., 1993. - S. 3-43.
- Weinberg D. Introduction to General Systemic Thinking / D.Weinberg D. - NY. , 2001-126 s.
- Wittgenstein L. Culture and value. In reliability. / L.Wittgenstein. - M .: AST, Astrel. - Midgard, 2010 .- 256 p.
- Katrechko S. L. Internet and consciousness: towards the concept of virtual person. [Electronic resource] / S. L. Katrechko - access mode: http: // iph.ras. com / page50056493.
- Soloviev VD The phenomenon of the experience of flow in group role-playing games mediated by the Internet (based on the activities of French players). // A. There is Voyskunsky, V. D. Soloviev / Cognitive research. - M .: Publishing House "Institute of Psychology RAS", 2006. - P. 207-224. Chepeleva N. V. Self-designing personality in discursive space / V. Chepeleva // Sat. articles of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Social and Political Psychology; [Editorial council: M. M. Slyusarevsky (chairman), V. G. Kremen, S. D. Maksimenko, etc.]. - M.: Millennium, 2012. - Issue. 31 (34). - P. 12.
- Chepeleva N.V. Problems of psychological hermeneutics. // N.V. Chepeleva / Institute of Psychology. G. S. Kostyuk of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine. - M.: Millennium. - 2004 .-- 276 p.