Main Article Content
The article analyzes the use of English-language terms currently used in the professional sphere of the tourism industry. It is found out that the instrument of vocabulary enrichment in this field is borrowings from the English language, as it is a universally recognized means of international communication.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Alkudakh K.M. Terminology of international tourism in modern Russian language: Ph.D. / K.M. Alkudakh.-Voronezh,2019.-213 p. [Alkudah K.M. Terminologiya mezhdunarodnogo turizma v sovremennom russkom yazyke: dis.kand.fil.nauk/K.M.Alkudah.-Voronezh,2019.-213 s.].
- 2. English-Russian terminological glossary for the hospitality industry/composer: A. F. Drozd, E. V. Pilgun. - Minsk: Belarusian State University, 2016.- 54 p. [Anglo-russkij terminologicheskij glossarij po industrii gostepriimstva/ sost.: A. F. Drozd, E. V. Pilgun. – Minsk: BGU, 2016.– 54 s.].
- 3. The Great Glossary of Terms for International Tourism / edited by M.B. Birzhakov, V.I. Nikiforov - SPb: Gerda Publishing House, 2006. -936 p. [Bolshoj glossarij terminov mezhdunarodnogo turizma/ pod red. M.B. Birzhakova, V.I. Nikiforova – SPb: Izdatelskij Dom Gerda, 2006. –936 p.].
- 4. Danilenko O.V. Formation and development of English tourist Terminology and its extralinguistic conditionality: Ph. D. in Philology / O.V. Danilenko. - Omsk, 2011. - 261 p. [Danilenko O.V. Stanovlenie i razvitie anglijskoj turistskoj terminologii i ih ekstralingvisticheskoj obuslovlennosti: dis. kand. filol. nauk / O.V. Danilenko. - Omsk, 2011. - 261 s.].
- 5. Zavtur A.A., Krat M.V.Ways of English terminology borrowing in tourism and service / A.A. Zavtur, M.V.Krat // Materials of V International Student Electronic Scientific Conference 'Student Forum'. [Zavtur A.A.,Krat M.V.Sposoby zaimstvovaniya angloyazychnoj terminologii v sfere turizma i servisa/ A.A. Zavtur, M.V.Krat// Materialy V Mezhdunarodnoj studencheskoj elektronnoj nauchnoj konferencii «Studencheskij forum»] - URL: http:www/scienceforum.ru/2013/18/4702 (date of reference: 29.03.2021).
- 6. Markova, E. I. Borrowed vocabulary in tourism / E. I. Markova, I. D. Markova. - Text : immediate // Young scientist. - 2014. - № 1 (60). - p. 682-684.
- 7. [ Markova, E. I. Zaimstvovannaya leksika v sfere turizma / E. I. Markova, I. D. Markova. – Tekst : neposredstvennyj // Molodoj uchenyj. – 2014. – № 1 (60). – S. 682-684] - URL: https://moluch.ru/archive/60/8878/ (date of reference: 29.03.2021).