Main Article Content
The following article devoted to the methods of teaching a foreign language at non-linguistic universities. It suggests some methods with fundamental components of a practical lesson. There are given questions and solutions to them. It provides data with eight methods and teacher’s role concerning to these methods.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Bayborodova L.V. Organization of psychological and pedagogical research: textbook / L.V. Bayborodova // - Yaroslavl: YAGPU Publishing House, 2013. - P.331
- 2. Batunova I.V. Modern pedagogical technologies in foreign language lessons as an important condition for improving the quality of the educational process. / Batunova I.V. // IV International Scientific and Practical Conference: Scientific Perspectives of the XXI Century. Achievements and prospects of the new century - Novosibirsk: International Scientific Institute "EDUCATIO", 2014. - pp. 126-128
- 3. V. V. Vonog, E. A. Ponomareva, T. V. Zhavner. Possibilities of using e-learning courses to control the educational activities of students in the process of teaching a foreign language. / V.V. Wonog, E.A.Ponomareva, T.V. Zhavner and others // Bulletin of the KSPU im. - 2016. - No. 2 (36). - S. 45-48.
- 4. Shvalova GV Formation of motivation of students of a technical university in the study of a professional foreign language / Shvalova GV // Scientific-methodical electronic journal "Concept" №11 (15). URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formirovanie-motivatsii-studentov-tehnicheskogo-vuza-pri-izuchenii-professionalnogo-inostrannogo-yazyka (date accessed: 22.09.2017).