Main Article Content
This research reveals the role of formative assessment in online education, that formative assessment is defined as ‘work that a student carries out during a course for which they get feedback to improve their learning, whether marked or not. The key aim of the research is to identify and share good practice, and show the wide range of feedback options possible. The quality assessment system is considered the main factor of quality indicators in on line teaching. Formative assessment is a long-term process, and it is important to collect results not so much for control, but rather for analyzing the progress of learning and adjusting in online education.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
-  Boytsova E.G. Pedagogical possibilities of pedagogical technology of formative assessment of educational results of primary school students // Modern studies of social problems (electronic scientific journal). 2015. № 4 (48).
-  Bukharina M.Y., Polat E.S. Modern pedagogical and information technologies in the education system. M.: Publishing house. Center Academy, 2007.368 p.
-  Ibragimov I.M. Information technology and distance learning tools. M.: Academy, 2005.
-  Krylova O. N., Boytsova E. G. Formative assessment technology in modern schools. - SPb.: Karo, 2015.124 p.
-  Lavrov O.A. Distance learning: sustainable structures of educational material // Questions of Internet education. 2004.№19.
-  Modern Research of Social Problems (electronic scientific journal), Modern Research of Social Problems, № 4 (48), 2015 ▪ www.sisp.nkras.ru
-  Osin A.V. Multimedia in education: the context of informatization. M.: Agency “Publishing Service”, 2004. M .:Ritm, 2005.
-  Polat E.S., Bukharkina M.Y., Moiseeva M.V. Theory and practice of distance learning / ed. E.S Polat. M .: IC “Academy”,2004.
-  Sokolova N.F. On the issue of methodological design and quality assessment of the content of distance courses / Distance and virtual learning. 2017. №1 (115). P. 62-68.