Main Article Content
In article the role and value of spiritual education as a major factor of development of a society are considered. The author of article, opening globalization positive sides, simultaneously opens negative influence of global processes in spiritual consciousness of youth. In articles the reasons and display of arising spiritual problems are analyzed and ways of elimination of these problems in the course of education are offered. Pertinently being proved by products of Presidents of Republic, the author specifies that, only using national values of education it is possible to keep advantage and perfection of youth. The author, proceeding from the research, in articles offers principles and ways of education of youth to the globalization present stage.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Каримов И. Юксак маънавият – енгилмас куч. Т:”Маънавият” 2008й.112 б.
- 2. Мирзиёев Ш.М. Ўзбекистон Республикаси Конститутцияси қабул қилинганининг 24-йиллигига бағишланган тантанали маросимдаги маъруза.www.press-service.uz.
- 3. Мирзиёев Ш.М. "Ижтимоий барқарорликни таъминлаш, муқаддас динимизнинг софлигини асраш – давр талаби" мавзусидаги анжуманда сўзлаган нутқи.www.press-service.uz.
- 4. Мирзиёев Ш.М. Эркин ва фаровон, демократик Ўзбекистон давлатини мард ва олижаноб халқимиз билан бирга қурамиз.www.press-service.uz.