Main Article Content
The ultimate goal of democratic reforms in our country is to realize the creative and spiritual potential of man. Therefore, this complex process is based on deciding not only the economic and political, but also the moral needs of the population in the transition to a new qualitative state. The article analyzes the special role of subjective factors in the deepening and development of socio-political and economic processes - human intellect, way of thinking, intellectual potential, ability, freedom and creativity, and the spiritual power that drives them, spiritual interests, and moral needs.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Каримов А. И. Юксак маънавият – енгилмас куч. – Т.: Маънавият, 2008. – Б. 16.
- 2. Каримов И. А. Биз танлаган йўл – демократик тараққиёт ва маърифий дунё билан ҳамкорлик йўлидир. Т. 11. – Т.: Ўзбекистон, 2003. – Б. 33.
- 3. Толстой Л. Н. Полн. собр. соч. в 90 т. Т. 47. – М., 1957. – С. 30
- 4. Мухторов А. Шахс тарбиясида миллий ғоя, эҳтиёж ва манфаатлар уйғунлиги. – Т.: Янги аср авлоди, 2003. – Б. 67 .
- 5. Файзуллаев О. Фалсафа ва фанлар методологияси. – Т.: Фалсафа ва ҳуқуқ институти, 2006. – Б. 6
- 6. Алиқулов Ҳ. Гуманистик мерос ва шахс маънавий камолоти. – Т.: Фалсафа ва ҳуқуқ институти, 2006. – Б. 37.
- 7. Shomurotov S. S. O. The Need For Formation of Knowledge on The Effective Use Of Water Resources in Young People in The Process of Globalization.(In The Example Of The Aral Sea). – 2021.
- 8. Шомуротов Ш. Ўзбекистон сув хўжалиги тизимида амалга оширилган ислоҳотларнинг тарихий аҳамияти //Общество и инновации. – 2021. – Т. 2. – №. 3/S. – С. 458-465.