Main Article Content
The article reveals the need for consultants and experts in computerized information systems, considers the method of its solution, the method of application and computer analysis. The computerization of the audit activities of consultants, information and expert systems for the creation of practical work as needed is fully shown. For this, the auditor is responsible for coordinating the activities of organizations, economists, accountants, auditors, there should be a special section consisting of mathematicians and programmers. Audit automation improves the efficiency of the audit process.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Karimov I.A. Our priority in 2015 is to open private property and private entrepreneurship through the implementation of radical structural changes in our economy, a gradual continuation of the process of modernization and diversification. - T: "Uzbekistan", 2015.
- 2. Sheremet A.D., Suits V.P. Audit. - m.: Infra-M, 2013.
- 3. Terekhov A.A. Audit: Legislative decisions. M.: Finance and statistics, 2012.
- 4. Vasilyeva N. V. Standards and methods of internal audit // Accounting Report, 2011, March / April.
- 5. Andreev V.D. Internal check. - Moscow "Finance and Statistics", 2012
- 6. Hamdamov B.K. In the accounting and reporting system of the economy of Uzbekistan, the methodological foundations of the development of audit control. :IQT.fan.dok. dis. Author. - Tashkent: Uz.r.Bma. 2007. - 16 p.
- 7. Arens E.A., Lobbek J.K. Audit. - M: Finance and Statistics, 2001. p.230.
- 8. ARABYAN KK Analysis Building (Financial) reporting. Tutorial. M.: Knorus. 2010, 304 Art.
- 9. Alisenov, A. S. Accounting Financial accounting: textbook and workshop for academic undergraduate / A. S. Alisenov. - 2nd ed., Pererab. and add. - M.: Publishing House Yuratt, 2018. - 464 p.
- 10. Astakhov, V. P. Accounting (Financial) Accounting at 2 p. 1: Textbook for academic bachelorate / V. P. Astakhov. - 12th ed., Pererab. and add. - M.: Publishing House Yurait, 2018. - 536 p.
- 11. D.V.Soshenko. Methodological manual for practical exercises EG.02. Information technologies in professional activities. Russia. Rostov on Don.2016 year. -212 p.
- 12. T.r. Kosovtseva, V.Yu.Petrov. MSAccess 2007. Tutorial. - St. Petersburg: SPU ITMO, 2010. - 82 p.
- 13. JumaniazovaM.Yu., MannanovaSh.G. Information complexes and technology in the economy. Toolkit. T.-TFI.-2019 - 281 pp.
- 14. Olkhovskaya I.V., Azizova M.I. Problems of modern science and education.
- Publishing house «PROBLEMS OF SCIENCE» .
- Russian Federation, 2017. № 10 (92).