Main Article Content
In this article some aspects of systematic work with gifted students are highlighted. One of the most promising directions of upgrading the working system with gifted students is considered to be, intellectual education, research activities as a development vector, finding the scientific creativity forms, necessity of being enriched with new content and the importance of large amounts of information being managed by students,
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on June 27, 2018 PR No -5466 "On the State Program" Youth is our future"// National legislative database, 15.08.2018, Number 07/18/3907/1706
- 2. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on August 14, 2018 PR- No 3907 "On measures to bring up young people spiritually, morally and physically harmoniously, to raise the system of education to a qualitatively new level" // National legislative database, 15.08.2018, Number 07/18/3907/1706
- 3. People's Word newspaper No. 88, 30.04. 2019
- 4. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" // “The harmoniously developed generation is the foundation of Uzbekistan's development” . – Т.: East, 1997. p. 20-29.
- 5. Working concept of giftedness / Sci. ed. V.D.Shadrikova. – М., 2002. – 7-p. 94.
- 6. Psychology: Dictionary / Under total. ed. A.V. Petrovsky, M.G. Yaroshevsky. – М., 1990. – p. 247.
- 7. Voitenko T. Learning through self-development and self-education // J. School Director. – М., 2000. – №3. p. 76-86.
- 8. Rakhmatova F.G. Theoretical and technological aspects of working with gifted students. Methodical manual. Samarkand -2019. p.46-48,66-68.