Main Article Content
Overseas, design, formed during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, penetrated rapidly in the wave of art, and later in science and technology, and into our lives, and became one of the most influential and widespread forms of design activity. It can be acknowledged that design is a field of science that has its own theory from a cultural, philosophical, psychological point of view, which studies its history and the relationship of man to the environment of the world of objects. The world's scientists in this field, summarizing the research of foreign and domestic researchers, use other humanities and natural sciences, technical achievements, pedagogical psychological methods and technologies.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. A.Abdurahmanov System of graphic works from drawing Textbook "Cholpon", 2005.
- 2. Architecture, construction, design ”. "Design". Magazines
- 3. "Architecture, painting, sculpture, graphics, decorative art", M., "Soviet Encyclopedia", 1986
- 4. A.Abduraxmanov, I. Rakhmonov Handbook of Drawing, T. 2005.
- 5. Valiyev A.N.,, Haqberdiyev B.R., Gulomova N.X., Boboyeva Z.A “Drawing” (mechanical drawing) Tashkent 2020
- 6. Haqberdiyev, B.R. (2021). Goals and objectives of pedagogical experimental work. International Engineering Journal For Research & Development, 6(3), 2-2. 2021
- 7. Haqberdiyev. B.R. "Design of architectural elements" - Tashkent .; Fan Ziyosi Publishing House 2021
- 8. Haqberdiyev, B. R., Kochkarov, B., & Mamitaliyev, A. (2020). Contents, value of interdisciplinary relations. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 7(2), 476-479.
- 9. Nasritdinova, U., & Khahkberdiyev, B. (2020, July). Results theoretical study of the form ofa front surface of a chisel-cultivator stand. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 883, No. 1, p. 012108). IOP Publishing.