Main Article Content
The article shows that periphrastic units are one of the methodological tools that ensure the diversity and art of speech. Periphrases have a positive connotation in addition to expressing a certain concept, which means that they contain pragmasema, and with the help of these units, people's speech etiquette, culture of communication and society serve to make speech beautiful and fluent.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 23, 2017 "On measures to further improve interethnic relations and friendly relations with foreign countries."
- 2. Abduazizov A.A. Introduction to Linguistic Theory. - Tashkent: Science and Technology, 2010. - p. 213.
- 3. Normurodov R. Euphemistic formation of periphrasis // Uzbek language and literature. 2010, № 2. - pp. 76-78.
- 4. The Holy Quran (translated by Alovuddin Mansur). - Tashkent, 2007. - p. 628.
- 5. Shamsiddinov H. Some comments on periphrasis // Uzbek language and literature. - Tashkent, 1993. - № 4. - pp. 29 - 35.
- 6. Ahmadova U. Types of periphrases according to social-professional classification // The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, ISSN: 2689-100X. Volume 02 Issue 08, 2020. – Р. 318-325. Impact Factor 5,525.
- 7. Ahmadova U.Sh. Differentiation of periphrases by gender classification // Monografia pokonferencyjna science, research, development #32. 2. Berlin, ISBN: 978-83-66401-65-5. 30.08.2020 – 31.08.2020. – pp. 149-151.
- 8. Hayitov Sh. Depiction of king and great leaders in classic literature // International Journal on Integrated Education. – USA. – 2020. – Pp. 161–164.
- 9. Hayitov Sh. Dream of a perfect ruler // International Scientific Journal. «Theoretical & Applied Science». – USA. – 2020. – Pp. 459 – 463.
- 10. Hayitov Sh., Akramova K. Integrity of Honour and Labour // International Journal on integrated Education. e-ISSN: 2620 3502, p-ISSN: 2615 3785. – 2021. – P. 232 – 237.