Main Article Content
The word artist is well aware of the artistic power of the work. The reader also enjoys his views on literature. Because a skilled creator has a deep understanding of what the magic of the word is capable of, how it is acceptable to convey to the reader, the unwritten requirements of creativity. In this sense, it is natural that not only the work of art itself, but also the creative thoughts about the work of art are in the constant focus of the reader.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Xamrakulova X. The problem of life and death in the literature (monograph). - Tashkent: National Library of Uzbekistan Publishing House, 2009. - 174 p.
- 2. Xamrakulova X. Abdulla Qahhor and foreign // World literature. - Tashkent, 2005. № 9. - B. 159-162
- 3. Xamrakulova X. Artistic interpretations of the problem of life and death in the stories of Abdullah Qahhor // Uzbek language and literature. - Tashkent, 2009. №3.
- 4. Xamrakulova X. Artistic interpretations of the creative aesthetic world // Language and literature education. - Tashkent, 2008. № 2.
- 5. Abdulla Qahhor. “Haq so’zning kuchi (The power of the truth)”. - T .: Literature and Art Publishing House, 1989.
- 6. Abdulla Qahhor. “Yoshlar bilan suhbat (Conversation with Youth)”. - T .: Yosh Gvardiya, 1968.
- 7. Rajabova M. B. Expression of images related to national traditions in a. Navoi's work //Scientific reports of Bukhara State University. – 2020. – Т. 4. – №. 5. – pp. 141-146.
- 8. Baqoevna R. M., Oxunjonovna S. H., Qodirovna A. Z. Analytical and synthesized folklorism in navoi's work //Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government. – 2021. – Т. 27. – №. 2. – pp. 1626-1633.
- 9. Baqoevna R. M. Interpretation Of Navruz In Navoi's Work //International Journal of Progressive Sciences and Technologies. – 2021. – Т. 25. – №. 1. – pp. 16-23.
- 10. Rajabova M. B., Akhrorova Z. R. Uvays Qaraniy in the interpretation of Fariduddin Attar and Alisher Navoi //Scientific reports of Bukhara State University. – 2020. – Т. 4. – №. 2. – pp. 219-223.