Main Article Content
In the " Strategy actions in five priority areas of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021 years", approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PQ-4947 dated February 7, 2017, aimed at accelerating the development of animal husbandry in the coming years, according to the Resolution on measures for modernization and rapid development of agriculture, the main focus is on a number of tasks.
It is known that animal husbandry is one of the leading fields of agriculture and plays an important role in providing the population with food. Along with livestock, it provides an increase in the number of goats, an increase in their breeding and productivity qualities, as well as an increase in production from year to year.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Kostamaxin N.M. Breeding with the basics of private zootechnics. S.Peterburg-Moscow –Krasnodarizd “Land” 2006. p.-41-49.
- 2. Yusupov S.Yu. Constitutional differentiation and productivity of Karakul sheep.Tashkent 2005. 237 p.
- 3. Yusupov S.Yu «Sheep and goats of Uzbekistan». T. 2002.
- 4. Moskalenko L.P., Filinskaya O.V. «Goat breeding» Yaroslavl 2011
- 5. Gorbatova K.K. Biochemistry of milk and dairy products. Moscow 2001