Main Article Content
The aim of the work is to improve the content and organizational and pedagogical foundations of the technology of working with gifted students. Gifted students with certain general and specific abilities are distinguished by the following qualities: curiosity, search for answers to various questions, developed speech; rapid development of memory; early interest in science; a high level of cognitive activity and educational activity; purposefulness and originality in problem solving; development of thinking. As a result of the rapid development of informatization of education and the development of human capital, talent is not presented in the form of a triad: intellectual abilities, aspiration, creativity, but in the form of a sixtet - intellectual abilities aspiration, creativity, communication, autopsychological abilities, competence.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Andreev V. I. Pedagogy. A training course for creative self-development. - Kazan: Center for Innovative Technologies, 2000. - 608 с.
- 2. Bogoyavlenskaya D. B. Working concept of giftedness // J. Voprosy Obrazovanie. - М., 2004. - № 2. - С. 46-68.
- 3. The G. Eysenck Verbal Intelligence Test (IQ Test). // The Almanac of Psychological Tests. - М., 1995. - С. 35-46.
- 4. Gladilina I.P. Pedagogical technology of development of creative giftedness of young people in higher school: Ph. - М., 2009.
- 5. Kuprina M. A. Features of intellectual giftedness of pupils and its development in the conditions of additional education: Abstract of thesis of Candidate of Psychological Sciences. - Irkutsk, 2006. - 231
- 6. Matyushkin A. M. The riddles of giftedness. Problems of Practical Diagnostics. - М., 1993. - 127 с.
- 7. Giftedness and Creativity: Concept, Results, and Research Prospects. M., Belova E. S., Shumakova N. B., Shcheblanova E. I., Zadorina E. N., Yurkevich B. S., Yakovleva E.L. / Reports of the Jubilee scientific session devoted to the 85th anniversary of the Psychological Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences. - М., 1999. - С. 135-165.
- 8. The Working Concept of Giftedness / Ed. by V. D. Shadrikova. Ed. by V.D. Shadrikov. - М., 2002. - 7-9 с.
- 9. Rasulova F. N. The use of interactive methods as a means of developing the cognitive abilities of students / / Personality-oriented approach to modern education and upbringing. - Т., 2008. P. 81-84. 10.
- 10. Selevko G.K. Encyclopedia of Educational Technology: In 2 vols. - M.: Research Institute of School Technologies, 2006. Vol. 1 - 485, 816 p.
- 11. Turgunbaev R. M., Tadjibaeva D. R. Analysis of active learning methods in higher education // Personally-oriented approach to modern training and education. - Т., 2008. - С. 10-17.
- 12. Khvostov N. Quality management in education. // J. School technology. - М., 2004. - № 6. - С. 12-15.
- 13. Khutorskoy A. V. Personal orientation of education as pedagogical innovation. // J. School technologies. - М., 2006. - № 1. - С. 3-12.
- 14. Shaimukhambetova G. B. To the characteristic of ontological and gnoseological foundations of oriental peripatetics (on the example of al-Farabi) // Rationalist tradition and modernity. The Near and Middle East. - М., 1990. - 162 с.
- 15. Kamalova , M., Anvarshed, T., Makhmatkulova , G., Rakhmonova , M., & Makhmudova , S. (2021). ОBSERVED FREQUENT STRESS AMONG STUDENTS BEFORE EXAMS. Збірник наукових праць ΛΌГOΣ.
- 16. Iroda Nodirovna Maxammatkulova (2021). TEACHING SPEAKING IN ENGLISH LESSONS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS. Academic research in educational sciences, 2 (7), 95-98. doi: 10.24412/2181-1385-2021-7-95-98
- 17. Maxammatkulova Iroda Nodirovna Game as a method of teaching english in primary school//ОБРАЗОВАНИЕ И НАУКА В XXI ВЕКЕ.-2021.-№16.-с. 106-109
- 18. Maxammatqulova Iroda Nodirovna Сhet tilini o’qitishda yangi so’zlarning ahamiyati// Интернаука.-2021.-№26(206).-С.95-102