Main Article Content
The article highlights the importance of effective use of independent working hours using a variety of methods and tools to acquire excellent knowledge and skills in existing disciplines in higher education institutions and technical schools. It is also important to develop teaching aids, methods and recommendations that take into account the individual abilities and scientific characteristics of students in the organization of independent work, their application in practice, the development of cooperation between related and different institutions, the use of resources of advanced enterprises is suspended.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. The National Training Program of the Republic of Uzbekistan. -T .: Sharq, 1997.
- 2. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Informatization". -T .: 1993. May 7.
- 3. The concept of informatization of education in the Republic of Uzbekistan. The project. Uzbekistan "Teacher" 2004. April 9.
- 4. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 200 of June 6, 2002 "On measures for further development of computerization and introduction of information and communication technologies".
- 5. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to organize the development of computer and information technology in 2001-2005. Development of the program to ensure wide access of the Internet to international information systems" May 23, 2001. resolution of the year.
- 6. Information systems and technologies: Textbook for students of higher educational institutions // Authors: SS Gulomov, R.H Alimov, H.S Lutfullayev and others - Tashkent .: "Sharq". 2000.
- 7. Больше информации: conclusion