Main Article Content
This article provides information on the role of fractal compositions in fine and applied arts, their rhythmic repetition in natural products and appearances. Fine arts classes cover the students’ teaching methods to use them in their independent work. It also reveals the student’s individual perception characteristics and ways to activate students' creative activity in the teaching of fractals in the teaching of fine and applied arts on the basis of experimental work with students.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Shavkat Mirziyoyev "We will resolutely continue our path of national development and raise it to a new level" - T., "Uzbekistan", 2017.
- 2. Shavkat Mirziyoyev, speaking at a conference on June 15 in Tashkent on "Ensuring social stability, preserving the purity of our sacred religion - the need of the hour," focused on the education of the younger generation. National News Agency of Uzbekistan. 16.06.2017.
- 3. The Presidential Decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the Strategy of Actions for the Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan", "People's Word" February 8, 2017.
- 4. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education". Collection of normative documents of higher education // Sharq Publishing House - Source Joint Stock Company, – 2001. – p. 3-52.
- 5. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the National Training Program". // Harmoniously developed generation is the basis of development of Uzbekistan. –Tashkent; "Sharq", 1997, p. 31-61.
- 6. Abu Ayash T.A. Development of a method for fractal action of video streams in automated control systems for surgical operations. // Abstract of the thesis, candidate of technical sciences. Odessa 2005. p.19
- 7. Anarova Sh.A., Adilova G.P., Erzhonov M.O. Fractals and methods analyzed by the function. // In collection A question of computational and applied mathematics. Tashkent. 2012 , Vol. 127. p. 75-86.
- 8. Anarova SH.A., Umarova G.E. Basic concepts of fractal theory. // Problems of computational and applied mathematics, a collection of scientific researches. Tashkent, 2012, №128, p.155-166
- 9. Anarova Sh.A., Rustamova M.YA., Umarova G.E. Fractals and technologies of their construction. // Problems of computational and applied mathematics, a collection of scientific researches. Tashkent, 2014 №131, p. 103-112
- 10. Anarova SH.A., Mullamuhamedova M.A. Algorithm for constructing fractals consisting of circles.// Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference "Radio Electronics, Information and Telecommunication Technologies: Problems and Development". Tashkent, May 21–22 , 2015. p.187-189.