Main Article Content
This article analyzes the role of rational nutrition, physical culture, morning exercises and the influence of bad habits (Smoking, alcohol consumption). The article focuses on the attitude of students to health as a social value. The authors cite the results of a sociological study, which testify to the prevalence of a stereotypical opinion among the younger generation on a healthy lifestyle and health in the process of forming a healthy lifestyle for young people. Also, the article reveals the importance of morning hygienic gymnastics in the process of forming a correct lifestyle.a
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Sastamoinen T.V. The problem of human health improvement in the XXI century / T.V. Sastamoinen // Actual problems of health and physical culture. - 2014. - No. 1. - P. 11-14. 
- 2. Khadieva R.T. The role of physical culture in the formation of a healthy lifestyle among students [Text] / R.Т. Khadieva, E. D. Mironova // Education and science in modern conditions: materials of the VIII Intern. scientific-practical conf. (Cheboksary, June 26, 2016) / editorial board: O. N. Shirokov [and others]. Cheboksary: Central nervous system "Interactive plus", 2016. No. 3 (8). S. 175-178. 
- 3. Markov V.V. Fundamentals of a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention: Textbook for students. higher. ped. study. institutions. - M .: Publishing Center Academy, 2015. - 320p. 
- 4. Manasova I.S., Kosimov Kh.O. Hygienic aspects of the possibility of using the new insecticide Seller in agriculture // International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. - 2020.- R. 336-342. 
- 5. Manasova G. M., Zhumaeva Z.Zh., Manasova I.S. Epidemiological state of endocrine diseases. The role and place of innovative technologies in modern medicine // Proceedings of the 66th Annual Scientific and Practical Conference of the T.G. Abu Ali ibn Sino with international participation. November 23rd. 2018.- S. 169-170. 
- 6. Manasova I.S., Academicia An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. Features of labor of workers in agro-industrial labor 10.5958 \ 2249-7137.2020.01622.5 .c.958-962. 
- 7. Manasova I.S., Academicia An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. Analysis of working conditions by parameters of the physiological state of workers cotton plant 10.5958 / 2249-7137.2020.01634.1 
- 8. Kasimov Kh.O., Manasova I.S., Nazarov S.E., Jumaeva Z.J., Nurova Z.H. Occupational hygiene in field farming // International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. Great Britain. - 2020. • - • No. 9.- P. 3830-3838. 
- 9. Manasova I.S., Yadgarova Sh.S., Analysis of Indicators of Ghysical Development of Preschool children // Central asian journal of medical and natural sciences. Volume; 02 Issue; 02 / march-april 2021 ISSN; 2660-4159.154-157. 
- 10. Manasova I.S., Mansurova M.Kh., Youth's Look For A Healthy Lifestyle // Central Asian journal of medical and natural sciences. Volume: 02 issue: 02 March –april2021 ISSN; 2660-4159.P.149-153. [10,11]
- 11. Manasova I. S., Doktor Axborotnomasi. Analysis of students opinions on the basic components of healthy lifestyle 2021, No. 1 (98) ISSN 2181-466X. 
- 12. Manasova I.S., New Day in Medicine Rehabilitation of patients after cerebral stroke 2 (34/1) 2021 ISSN 2181-712X