Main Article Content
The relevance of the topic. Among the reasons for the high need for orthopedic treatment with removable dentures, the leading position is still occupied by " insufficient sanitation of the oral cavity, untimely access of patients to the dentist." In addition, an important role is played by the problem of imperfection of materials and technologies used for the manufacture of dentures, leading to deterioration of the dental system [22.214.171.124.9].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Saidov A.A. Assessment of some indicators of oral liquid in children with the pathology of the temior-lower under jaw joint // Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research , Indiya, 2020.Vol 9, Issue 1, january. – Р. 59-63. Impact Faktor= 6.8
- 2. Saidov A.A. Hygienic condition of the oral cavity during orthodontic treatment of children with temporomandibular joint dysfunction // The Pharma Innovation Journal. Indiya, 2020. - № 9(6). - Р. 589-591. Impact Faktor= 5.98
- 3. Gaffarov S.A., Saidov A.A. The importance of matrix metalloproteases in the pathology of the tempo-mandibular joint in children // International Journal on Integrated Education, Indonesia, 2020. Volume 3, Issue V, May. - Р. 65-68. Impact Faktor= 5.083
- 4. Saidov A.A., Olimov S.SH., Gaffarov S.A., Akhmadaliev N.N. The value of matrix metalloproteases and connective tissue markers in the pathology of temp-jaw joint in children // Journal of critical reviews, 2020. Vol 7, – P. 44-49.
- 5. Gaffarov S.A., Saidov A.A., Yakubova F.Kh. An integrated approach to the diagnosis and treatment of a dysfunction of the temporomandibular joint in children and adolescents // Journal of critical reviews, 2020.Vol 7,Issue 17. – Р. 77-85.
- 6. Gaffarov S.A., Saidov A.A., Rakhmatullaeva D.U. Justification of the relationship of etiopathogenesis and complex diagnosis of the dysfunctional state of the temporamandibular join in children and adolescents // Journal of critical reviews, 2020. Vol 7, Issue 18. – Р. 881-891.
- 7. Gaffarov S.A., Saidov A.A., Bulycheva E.A. Clinical characteristics of the dentition in young men, the role of metalloproteinases and connective tissue markers in the development of temporomandibular joint pathology and their correction // Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems , 2020. Volume 12,07-special issue, ISSN: 1943-023X.- P. 2111-2119.
- 8. Mirsalikhova F. L., Eronov Yo. K., Radjabov A. A. Prevention and treatment of caries in children with cerebral palsy// ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal Vol. 9 Issue 12, December. - 2019. – P. 68-70.
- 9. Eronov Yo.Q., Rajabov A.A. Assessment of the evaluation of oral hygiene in children with cerebral palsy// Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR) February. - 2020. – P. 189-191.
- 10. Eronov Yo.Q., Rajabov A.A. Analytical indicator of saliva in children with cerebral palsy// ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. - 2020. – P. 1823-1825.
- 11. Eronov Y.Q., Rajabov A.A. Loshli-Yushenko-Krasnagorskiy method of leave in children with brain palacy// The Pharma Innovation Journal. - 2020. – P. 601-602.