Main Article Content
The relevance of the study. Caries of temporary and permanent teeth is a massive dental problem for the children's population. At the same time, no other disease is known in medicine that would be so well subjected to prevention and control as caries. Of great importance in the success of a significant reduction of caries in developed countries is the primary prevention of caries, based on the elimination and/or weakening of the main risk factors for this disease, most of which are manageable and are unhealthy lifestyle habits [2.5.7]. The second aspect in reducing the prevalence and intensity of caries is the timely diagnosis of early forms of dental caries (which in the literature are designated by various terms, such as enamel caries, focal demineralization, early stage of caries, initial stage of caries, foci of demineralization, chalky spots) and their competent treatment[220.127.116.11].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Abdazimov, A.D. Prevention and treatment of dental diseases of workers exposed to the combined effects of polymetallic dust and toxic substances / A.D. Abdazimov / / Autoref. dis. . Doctor of Medical Sciences. - L., 1990. - p. 48.
- 2. Agapova, T. A. Prevention of dental caries and periodontal diseases in the process of adaptation of seafarers in long voyages / T. A. Agapova / / Autoref. dis. candidate of Medical Sciences. SPb., 1992. - p. 22.
- 3. Akmuradova, K. Hygienic justification of measures to reduce the morbidity of technical iodine production personnel/ K. Akmuradova / / Autoref. dis. . Candidate of Medical Sciences. St. Petersburg, 1999. - p. 18.
- 4. Aksamit, L. A. Diagnostics of the initial stage of enamel demineralization by staining / L. A. Aksamit // The results are chemical and experimental. research. M., 1974. - p. 4-5.
- 5. Ashurova N. G., Shodiev B. V. Particular qualities of the microelement status in women with reproductive losses (literary review) //Вестник Совета молодых учёных и специалистов Челябинской области. – 2016. – Т. 5. – №. 4 (15).
- 6. Amonov, I. I., N. G. Ashurova, and S. R. Adizova. "Ob osobennostyakh reproduktivnoy sistemy mnogorozhavshikh zhenshchin s anemiey i pielonefritom (obzor literatury)[Features of reproductive system multiparous women with anemia and pyelonephritis (literature review)]." (2015): 121-126.
- 7. Eronov E. K., Mirsalihova F.L., Ragabov A.A. Prevention and treatment of caries in children with cerebral palsy. ACADEMICIA: AnInternational Multidisciplinary Research Journal Vol. 9 Issue 12, December. 2019.–рр. 68-70. Impact factor- 7.13
- 8. Eronov E. K., Ragabov A.A. Assessment of the evaluation of oral hygiene in children with cerebral palsy. Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR)Vol. 9 Issue 2 February 2020. – рр.189-191.Impact factor- 6.88.
- 9. Eronov E. K., Ragabov A.A.Analytical indicator of saliva in children with cerebral palsy. ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal Vol. 10 Issue5 2020. – рр. 1823-1825. Impact factor- 7.13
- 10. Eronov E. K. Discase incidence and statistical indicators in children with cerebral palsy. //International enginuring journal for research development .Vol. 5 Issue 4.2020.-рр 31-32.
- 11. Eronov E.K. Implementation of comprehensive prevention of dentalcariyes in children with cerebral palsy.// International Journal of pguman Computing Studies Vol 2 № 6 2020. JHCS.-рр 22-24.
- 12. Eronov E.K. Indications for oral hygiene in stch children with cerebral palsy.// International Journal of teguated Education Vol 3, Issue VI, June ,2020.-рр. 26-27.
- 13. Eronov E.K.Criteria forevalution of oral hygiene behaviorin children withcerebral palsy. //“Актуальные вызовы современной науки” Украина выпуск 4(48) Часть-1.- с.45.
- 14. Eronov E.K.Oral hygiene in sick childrenwithcerebralpalsy.// “Actual problems of childrensdenristry” India 22 may/ 2020.- с.19-20.
- 15. Eronov E.K.Caries and stastical indicators in children with cerebral palsy. “Actual problems of childrensdenristry” . “Actual problems of childrens denristry” India 22 may 2020.- с.26-27.