Main Article Content
structures of curtains the essence of the melody of curtain combinations in music, the theory of intervals are highlighted. In the works of Abdurahman Jami's "Risolayi musiqi"Forabi, Ibn Sina, the means of numbers and proportions of the Ba'dlar are described in detail. Ilmu Te'lif preliminary concept The Musical and physical properties of the sound, the acoustic properties of the sound, that is, the relationship between the volume of the vibrating body and the loudness of the sound, are revealed by the example of various musical instruments, and the factors of mathematical expression of their quantifiers are fundamentally illuminated.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
2. Erlanger R. d ' La musique arabe. I, II, III Paris.: Librairie Arintalist Pauln Yeuthner. 1930, 1935, 1938. Farmer H. G. Music science in translation from Mafatih al - ' ulum University of Glasgow Eastern society XVII 1957-1958, p.1-9.
3. Hefny M. Ibn Sinas Musirlehre hauptsfchlich a seinem" Nagat" erlautert. Ntbst Ubersetzung und Herausgabe des Musikabschnittes des"Nagat". Berlin, 1931.
4. The Arabic text of"salvation" dedicated to music is on 83-99 pages, the German translation is 57-75 Betler.
5. Neubauer, Eeghard. From every place in the dead Theorie holidays Iَkaَ: das Iَkaَat Kitab von Abu al-Farabi Nasr, I. // International Society Magazine Ubersetzung for Oriens Oriental Research. Volume. № 21-22. 1968-69, S. 196-232. Leiden, Brill.
6. Yusupova 1992-Yusupova D.No, it's not., Akhralova G. Rukapisnie istochniki po muzikalnamu iskusstvu V fondax Instituto vastakavedeniya I Instituto rukapisey. // Culture
7. Khairullaev M.M. Abu Nasr al-Farabi. - M. "Science", 1982. -304 p.
8. Rajabov I. A unique source of musical culture of peoples The East. // Professional music of the oral traditions of the peoples of the Near, Middle East and modernity. Collection. -T.: Publishing house Gulyama, 1981. pp. 213-217.
9. Karomatov F. Uzbek instrumental music (Heritage). - T.: Gulyam Publishing House, 1972. -360 p. Daukeeva S. The philosophy of music of Abu Nasr Muhammad al-Farabi. - Alma-Ata: Soros Foundation - Kazakhstan, 2002. -352 p.
10. Oripov Z. Ibn Sinoning musika ilmiga oid asarlari. // J. Sharq mashali. -2003. - No. 1-2. -B.44-47. Oripov 2001\1
11. Oripov Z.T. Abu Nasr al-Forobiy wa uning musikiy risolalari. // Mustakillik va manaviyаетаетаетаетает. Mustakillikning yn yilligiga bagishlanadi (typlam). - T.: A.Kodiriy nomidagi halk merosi nashrieti, - 2001. B. 188 - 200.
12. Nazarov A. Forobiy va Ibn Sino musikiy ritmika hususida (mumtoz iyko nazariasi). -T.: Gafur Gulom nashrieti, 1995. 131-b.
13. Semenov A.A. Central Asian treatise on music by Darvish Ali (XYII century.) Summary of the Persian (Tajik) text with an introduction and an index. Tashkent, 1946. -87 p.