Main Article Content
This Maternity Guarantee is a program that aims to help the underprivileged in terms of childbirth costs to reduce maternal and infant mortality, and the targets of this maternity insurance are pregnant women, mothers in labor, postpartum and neonatal mothers. However, after field observations were made by researchers, it was found that the socialization of the program had not been maximized. So that the objectives of this research are: a. To describe and analyze the implementation of the Maternity Guarantee Program policy in North Minahasa Regency. b. To describe and analyze the determinants of the implementation of the Maternity Insurance Policy in North Minahasa Regency, North Sulawesi Province. The method used in this study is a qualitative research method, where the focus of the first research is a Maternity Guarantee participants target, b. The procedure for the implementation of maternity financing. The second research focus a. Effective socialization, b. Competent resources. Sources of data used in this study using semi-structured interview techniques and documentation. Interviews were conducted with the Health Office and Puskesmas and the community in Kab. North Minahasa, North Sulawesi Province. The results of this study are 1. Effective Socialization: The Maternity Insurance Program has been socialized in health service facilities in North Minahasa district, but it has not been maximized because there are still people who do not know about this Maternity Insurance program. 2. Competent Staff Resources:
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Abdul Wahab solichin. 1997. Policy analysis, from formulation to implementation of state policy, Jakarata: Second Edition, Bumi Aksara.
- 2. Agustino, Leo.2017. Fundamentals of Public Policy. Bandung: Alphabeta Bandung.
- 3. Arifin Tahir.2014.Public Policy and Transparency of Local Government Administration. Bandung : Alvabeta
- 4. Ayuningtyas, Dumilah. 2014. Health Policy: Principles and Practice. Jakarta: King Grafndo
- 5. Budi Winarno. 2007. Public Policy: Theory and Process, (Revised Edition), Yogyakarta: Media Pressindo, ISBN -979-222-207-3
- 6. Bungin, Burhan. 2010. Qualitative Research. Jakarta : Predana Media Group
- 7. Bungin, Burhan. 2007. Qualitative Research: Communication, Economics, Public Policy and other Social Sciences. Jakarta:Putra Grafika
- 8. Dunn, WN1994. Public Policy Analysis: An Introduction, New Jersey: Pearson Education. In Introduction to Public Policy Analysis. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Pres
- 9. Islamy, M. Irfan. 2004. Principles of Formulation of State Policy. Jakarta: Earth Literacy
- 10. Islamy, Muh. Irfan. 1998. State Administration Reform Policy Agenda, Malang, Faculty of Administrative Sciences-University of Brawijaya
- 11. Mokhammad Annas Abduh.2014. Implementation of the Jampersal Program (Study on the Performance of the Implementation of the Maternity Guarantee Program (Jampersal) and the Determinant Factors Affecting It at Dr. Soewandhie Hospital Surabaya). Thesis thesis, Universitas Airlangga.
- 12. Mulyadi, Deddy.2015.Study of Public Policy and Public Service, Bandung:Alfabeta.
- 13. Oktasari .2015. Policy implementation theory. (Journal of the University of Medan Area)
- 14. Rizkianti A, Suparmi, Maisya IB, et al. 2021. Evaluation of the Utilization of Jampersal Funds in Maternal and Child Health Services in Indonesia. Indonesian Journal of Health Policy 10 (No. 1).
- 15. Sarimatus F, Badrudin K. 2021. Implementation of the Jampersal (Labor Guarantee) Program in Guaranteeing Maternal and Childbirth in East Java Province. Publica.Volume 9.Number 4.Year 2021, 419-432
- 16. Sugiyono.2017. Quantitative, Qualitative, and R&D Research Methods. Bandung : Alfabeta, CV.
- 17. Tri Yuniningsih.2017. Jampersal policy is an effort to overcome the problem of poverty in Konawe Utara Regency, Southeast Sulawesi. Journal of State Administration Sciences–ASIAN. Volume 5 Number 2. ISSN : 2338-9567
- 18. Basic Health Research (Riskesdas) 2017