Main Article Content
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Mirziyoev Sh.M. "Critical analysis, strict discipline and personal responsibility should be the daily rule of every leader". T., "Uzbekistan" 2017, 51 p.
- 2. Mirziyoev Sh.M. We will build our great future together with our brave and noble people. - T .: “Uzbekistan”, NMIU, 2017.
- 3. Mirziyoev Sh.M. The rule of law and the protection of human interests are the key to the development of the country and the well-being of the people. T., Uzbekistan 2017.
- 4. X.Botirova. Orchestra Class Textbook T., 2020 y. 7b.
- 5. Zokirjon Oripov. Oriental Source Studies (X-XI centuries) T., 2008y. 5-b.
- 6. Toshmatova R.A. "History of Performing Arts" T., 2011. 72-b
- 7. Tursunbaevna, Botirova Xilola. "The place of music in upbringing of young people." Science and Education 1.1 (2020): 512-517.
- 8. Tursunbaevna, Botirova Xilola. "COOPERATION OF TEACHER AND STUDENT ON MUSIC WORK." Erudio Journal of Educational Innovation 7.1 (2020): 36-47
- 9. Tursunbaevna, B. K. (2019). SAMPLES OF ORAL FOLK ART. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 28(15), 559 - 568. Retrieved from http://sersc.org/journals/index.php/IJAST/article/view/1812
- 10. Botirova, Khilola Tursunbaevna. "PERFORMANCE AND ART." mankind 3: 3-300.
- 11. Tursunbaevna, Botirova Khilola. "The Importance of Aesthetic Education in the Formation of Performance and Creative Skills of Students in Music Lessons in Secondary Schools." JournalNX 7.05: 69-72.
- 12. Tursunbaevna, Botirova Xilola. "New approach to vocal-choral skills." ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal 11.4 (2021): 1638-1654
- 13. Botirova, Х. (2021). The practice of applying pedagogical technologies in the learning process to playing the Chang instrument. Общество и инновации, 2(3/S), 330-339.
- 14. Tursunbaevna, Botirova Xilola. "TEACHER AND STUDENT WORKING IN COLLABORATION ON MUSIC." CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF ARTS AND DESIGN 2.4 (2021): 26-38.
- 15. Tursunbaevna, Botirova Xilola. "Methods for Improving Thoretical Knowledge of Music of Elementary School Students." International Journal on Integrated Education 3.4: 4-10.
- 16. Tursunbaevna, Botirova Xilola. "TEACHER AND STUDENT WORKING IN COLLABORATION ON MUSIC." CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF ARTS AND DESIGN 2.4 (2021): 26-38.
- 17. Butkevich V.V., Lyubimova Yu.S. Aesthetic education of junior schoolchildren by means of folk arts and crafts. Monograph. V.V. Butkevich, Yu.S. Lyubimova. - Minsk: BSPU, 2007. - 239 p.
- 18. Mardonov Sh.K., Kuttibekova G.T. The effectiveness of the innovative art-pedagogical system for the aesthetic education of younger students // Evropean journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences. Research. Volume 8 Number 5, 2020 Part II ISSN 2056-5852. – Pp. 116-121.
- 19. Mamadaliyevna, T.Y. 2021. Historical and Theoretical Background of Traditional Professional Music. International Journal on Integrated Education. 4, 12 (Dec. 2021), 142-145. DOI:https://doi.org/10.31149/ijie.v4i12.2506.
- 20. Patidinovich, Nurdinov Qamardin. "Theoretical Foundations of Eastern Classical Music." (2021). 194-196.
- 21. Patidinovich, N. Q. (2021). Classification of Uzbek music folklore genre. ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 11(6), 258-265.
- 22. Numonovna M. D. On the Melodic Nature of Lad Combinations in Traditional Music. – 2021.
- 23. AHMEDOV S. H. Effective Forms Of Students Knowledge And Skills Development In Harmony //JournalNX. – Т. 6. – №. 05. – С. 186-189.
- 24. Ahmedov, Sh. "Expressive and formative essence of harmonic vertical." International Journal on Integrated Education 3.4: 1-3.
- 25. Mamadalievna, Tursunxojaeva Yanvarxon. "Problems of lad struture of verbal professional music." International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences 9.7 (2020): 1-24.
- 26. Karimova D. Basics of musical pedagogical skills. Textbook, T.2019.
- 27. “A harmoniously developed generation is a condition for the stable development of the Republic of Uzbekistan” - under the general editorship of. Dr of ped. sciences, professor, academician R.Kh. Dzhuraev, T. 2020