Main Article Content
This article discusses the fact that the problem of aggressive behavior of adolescents is one of the current problems of world science and scientific research centers, and the forms of prevention and elimination of the problem of aggressive behavior. In the process of studying this problem, special attention is paid to the causes of aggressive behavior observed in teenagers. The definitions given by local and foreign scientists to the concept of aggressiveness are analyzed. In addition, conclusions on the prevention and elimination of aggression in adolescents are presented.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Bozhovich L.I. Stages of personality formation in ontogenesis // Questions of psychology, 2012. - No. 2. - P. 44.
- 2. Voskresenskaya T.A. Aggressive behavior in the conflict of elementary school students // World of science, culture, education, 2020. - No. 6 (85). - S. 17-19.
- 3. Zakharov A.I. The origin of childhood neuroses and psychotherapy. - M.: EKSMO-Press, 2000. - 448 p.
- 4. Lyublinskaya A. A. The system of relations is the basis of the moral upbringing of the individual // Questions of Psychology, 1983. - No. 2. - P. 74–78.
- 5. Nazaretyan A.P. Aggression, morality and crises in the development of world culture (Synergetics of the source of progress): Course of lectures. 2nd ed., revised. and additional M.: Specialist. Ed. trade enterprise "Heritage", 1996. - 183 p.
- 6. Rogov E.I. Handbook of a practical psychologist in 2 hours part 1. The system of work of a psychologist with children of different ages. Practical guide / Moscow, 2019. Ser. 9 Professional practice (4th ed., trans. and additional). – M.: Yurayt, 2018. – 412 p.
- 7. Yakobson P.M. Psychological problems of human behavior motivation. – M.: Enlightenment, 1969. – 315 p.
- 8. Stishenok I. "Difficult" child: A practical guide for psychologists and parents / I. Stishenok. - M.: Chistye Prudy, 2010. - 32 p.
- 9. Nekrasova Z., Nekrasova N. Stop raising children: help them grow / Nekrasova Z., Nekrasova N. - M., 2008. - 416 p.
- 10. Lorenz Konrad Z. Aggression (the so-called evil). [Trans. with him. G.F. Shveinik ]. - St. Petersburg: Amphora, 2001. - 347 p.
- 11. Freud Z. Dissatisfaction with culture. - M., 1998. – 358 p.
- 12. Dollard D. Frustration and aggression. – M.: Enlightenment, 1939. – 265 p.
- 13. Berkowitz L. Aggression: causes, consequences and control. - From Pb. , 2001. - 455 p.
- 14. Rosenzweig S. Psychodiagnostics. - M., 2004. - 151 p.
- 15. Bass A. Darki. A. The concept of aggression and hostility. - Yekaterinburg, 2003. - 400 with.
- 16. Bandura, A., Walters, R. Adolescent aggression. - M., 2000. - S. 399.
- 17. Antonyan Yu.M. and other Psychology of the offender and the investigation of crimes. - M. : Scientific literature, 1996. - S. 19.
- 18. Baron R., Richardson D. Aggression. - St. Petersburg: Peter, 2015. - 650 p.
- 19. Melnikova M.L. Cognitive -behavioral assessment of aggressive behavior of adolescents // Psychological problems of human development and existence in the modern world: Sat. scientific tr. - Yekaterinburg: Ural. state ped. un-t., 2008. - S. 8-18.
- 20. Semenyuk L.M. Psychological features of aggressive behavior of adolescents and the conditions for its correction: a tutorial. - M. : Moscow Psychological and Social Institute: Flint, 1998. - P. 67.
- 21. Kovalev P.A. Age-gender features of the reflection in the mind of the structure of one's own aggressiveness and aggressive behavior: author. diss... . Candidate of Psychology. Sci. - St. Petersburg, 1996. - S. 87.
- 22. Rean A.A. Aggression in the structure of the behavior of an excitable and demonstrative personality // Ananiev Readings. - From Pb, 1997. - S. 15.
- 23. Gutkina N.I. Psychological problems of communication between a teacher and a teenager // Questions of Psychology, 1984. - No. 2. - P. 102.