Main Article Content
It is important to get a high yield of tomatoes and increase soil productivity in the saline soil conditions of the Republic of Karakalpakstan. In order to determine whether tomatoes can be grown in organic farming, we used organic fertilizer at 20, 40 and 60 t/ha, mineral fertilizer N125 P90 K60 kg/ha, glauconite at 1 t/ha and siderate fertilizers. We conducted a field experiment to determine the efficiency of use. As it is known from the results of the research, the use of organic fertilizer in the amount of 40 and 60 t/ha and additional gluconite in the amount of 1 t/ha in feeding tomatoes ensured the production of 181.2-200.0 c/ha, and only it was 21.0-40.c/c more than when mineral fertilizer was used.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Azimov B.J., Buriev Kh.Ch., Azimov B.B. Biology of vegetable crops. Tashkent. National encyclopedia of Uzbekistan. 2001.
- 2. Ibragimov M. Methods of cultivation of garden and farm products in the conditions of Karakalpakstan. Defect. Karakalpakstan. 2009.
- 3. Osipov A.I. The future of organic farming development is productivity - the basis of human potential: problems and ways to solve them..- 2019. 948-958 p.