Main Article Content
The article deals with the issues based on analyzing the importance of socio-cultural factors in the development of sociolinguistic competence of journalism students. As we know, the society needs a specialist who not only has a high level of professionalism, social activity, demonstrates a creative, constructive attitude to his work, but also the ability to work in a team, adapt to change, share the values necessary to live in a complex democratic society, be its responsible citizen. In this article ethno-cultural and socio-cultural factors of the English language and the methodology of teaching a foreign language is considered, possible ways of the most effective resources for the formation of sociolinguistic competence in students of the specialty "journalism" are shown.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
2. Arutyunov, S.A. Ethnographic science and the study of cultural dynamics / S.A. Arutyunov // Research on General Ethnography. - M., 1979. - P. 24-60.
3. Bolysheva N.N. The development of the language in the context of globalization: a socio-philosophical aspect: dissertation ... candidate of philosophical sciences: 09.00.11 Krasnoyarsk, 2006, 171 pp.: 61 07-9/6.
4. Gubenko, N. War against memory, reason, conscience / N. Gubenko // Pravda. Specialist. issue, June. 2007.
5. Lavrinov, D.G. Dynamics of ethnocultural identity in the context of globalization: dis. ... cand. philosophy Sciences: 24.00.01 / Lavrinov David Germanovich. - M., 2008. - 136 p.
6. Yeshic M.B. Culture in the system of society // Culture in the social system of socialism: theoretical and methodological problems. - M.: 1984.