Main Article Content
In today's Uzbekistan, children and young people under 30 make up 60% of the population. In 15-20 years, they will become the largest workforce Uzbekistan has ever had, providing a unique opportunity to take the country to a new level of social and economic development. Developing a strategic long-term vision for youth capital formation based on evidence and the views of young people will help to leverage the available demographic dividend. In this article, the author reveals the opportunities and positive impact young people can have on the future, as well as the possible threats and challenges to social and national identity of uzbek youth.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
2. Ajwad, M. et al. (2014). The Skills Road: Skills for Employment in Uzbekistan. World Bank. Washington, D.C.
3. Government of Uzbekistan (2018). Uzbekistan Education Sector Plan (ESP) 2019-2023. Tashkent
4. International Youth Foundation (2017). Global Youth Wellbeing Index Report.
5. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan (2016) on State Youth Policy.
6. Presidential Decree No. 5106 (2017) On Measures to Improve the Effectiveness of State Youth Policy and Support the Activities of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan.
7. Presidential Decree No. 4947 (2017) On the Strategy for the Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
8. Commonwealth (2016). Youth Development Index.
9. UNICEF (2014). Rights under the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
10. UNICEF (2018). Generation 2030 Uzbekistan.
11. Investing in children and young people for a demographic dividend.
12. UNICEF (2019). Primary school learning in Uzbekistan: Outcomes, challenges and opportunities: a summary of a national Study on Learning Achievement in Uzbekistan, Grade IV, 2018. Tashkent
13. UNICEF (2020). Report "Youth in Uzbekistan: Challenges and Perspectives" 2020. Tashkent.
14. Bakhronovna R. D. Teamwork as an Effective Way to Achieve Goals //JournalNX. – С. 710-713.
15. Rasulova D. B. LIFELONG LEARNING: NEW PARADIGMS AND SUSTAINABLE PERSPECTIVES //INTEGRATION OF SCIENCE, EDUCATION AND PRACTICE. SCIENTIFIC-METHODICAL JOURNAL. – 2022. – С. 27-30.
16. Rasulova D. B. TEACHING IN THE DIGITAL AGE //Spanish Journal of Innovation and Integrity. – 2022. – С. 9-112.
17. Bakhronovna R. D. Studying sources regarding central asia in europe. – 2021.
18. Rasulova D. B. Scientific Cooperation Between French and Uzbek Scientists in the Field of Archaeology During the Years of Independence //American Journal of Social and Humanitarian Research. – 2021. – Т. 2. – №. 4. – С. 154-159.
19. Rasulova D. B. The Study of Central Asia in French Historiography in the 19th Century //International Journal on Integrated Education. – Т. 4. – №. 5. – С. 93-103.
20. Rasulova D. Emotional intelligence and its influence on executive performance //South Asian Journal of Marketing & Management Research. – 2020. – Т. 10. – №. 4. – С. 28-32.