Main Article Content
This article is intended to teach tasks such as creating web documents, publishing them on the Internet, making a web document interesting and attractive, and updating information when the time comes. In addition, screenshots of the codes of the Web pages shown as examples are shown.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. St. Mary’s University. Department of Computer Science. https://www.stmarytx.edu/academics/set/undergraduate/computer-science/ (Accessed September 25, 2015), 2015.
- 2. Jon Duckett. HTML & CSS. Design and Build Websites. ©2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana.
- 3. Toshpulatov, Raximjon I. "MODERN METHODS AND TENDENCIES IN TEACHING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY." International Journal of Pedagogics 2.09 (2022): 43-46.
- 4. Мамаджанова, Светлана. "ОРГАНИЗАЦИЯ ДОМАШНЕЙ РАБОТЫ ПО ИНФОРМАТИКЕ, НА ОСНОВЕ МОБИЛЬНЫХ ТЕХНОЛОГИЙ." Scienceproblems. uz 1.1 (2020): 6-6.
- 5. Siddikov, I. M., and Sheraliev O. Sh. "ABOUT ONE INNOVATION METHOD OF LOCALIZATION OF INDEPENDENT DIGITAL DEVICES." E-Conference Globe. 2021.
- 6. Juraev, Muzaffarjon Mansurjonovich. "PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF STUDENTS OF PROFESSIONAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS USING ELECTRONIC EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES IN THE ENVIRONMENT OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION." Academicia Globe: Inderscience Research 3.10 (2022): 158-162.
- 7. Xiang, Z. and Plastock, R Schaum’s Outlines Computer Graphics Second Edition. McGraw Hill, USA, 2000.
- 8. Lucia Vera, Ruben Campos, Gerardo Herrera, Cristina Romero. Computer graphics applications in the education process of people with learning difficulties. Robotics Institute, University of Valencia, P.O. Box 2085, 46071 Valencia, Spain Received 8 March 2007; accepted 23 March 2007.