Main Article Content
Linguoculturology focuses primarily on the content side of proverbs and sayings, and in this regard, it uses data from other humanities. The article presents a comparative analysis of proverbs expressing the specific characteristics of Russian and Uzbek linguistic cultures. Russian proverbs and sayings containing the names of food products are used as a source of material for the dictionary "Proverbs and Sayings of the Russian people" by V.I. Dahl. The analysis of proverbs and sayings of the Russian language contained in V.I. Dahl's dictionary, as well as their comparison with Uzbek proverbs and sayings, allows us to supplement with new details the worldview that has developed between the two peoples and has been consolidated in the language.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
2. Азимов Э.Г., Щукин А.Н. Новый словарь методических терминов и понятий (теория и практика обучения языкам). – М.: ИКАР, 2009. – С. 448.
3. Ахмедова Л.Т. Теория и практика обучения профессиональной русской речи студентов-филологов. – Ташкент.: Фан ва технология, 2013. – С. 200.
4. Mirzaev T., Musokulov A., Sarimsoqov B .; Editor-in-Chief: Turdimov Sh. Uzbek
folk proverbs: - Tashkent: Sharq, 2003. - 257 p.
5. Даль В.И. Пословицы русского народа [Электронный ресурс] – URL:
http://vdahl.ru (дата обращения 24.11.2021).
6. Aminovna, S. Z. (2021). Methods of Forming the Reader's Competence in Literature Lessons. European Journal of Research Development and Sustainability, 2(4), 36-39.
7. Салихова, З. А. (2022). ЧИТАТЕЛЬСКАЯ КОМПЕТЕНЦИЯ У БУДУЩИХ ПЕДАГОГОВ. BARQARORLIK VA YETAKCHI TADQIQOTLAR ONLAYN ILMIY JURNALI, 916-919.
8. LINGUOCULTURAL FEATURES OF GASTRONOMIC PAREMIAS IN RUSSIAN AND UZBEK LANGUAGES., M.L. Maxmutovna Emergent: Journal of Educational Discoveries and Lifelong Learning (EJEDL) 3, 2022
9. LANDSCAPE EXPRESSION IN THE LYRICS OF AS PUSHKIN AND FI TYUTCHEV., RD Zaripovich, BM Sharipovna - Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 2021