Main Article Content
In linguistics, words are studied in different ways. The semantic aspects of metaphors are so important in the widespread use of metaphors by the speaker. In the language system, lexemes also require each other, they are combined into certain groups based on their specific meanings. This article also discusses the main differences in the category of specific meanings in Uzbek and English economic context.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Manyasi N. B. Integrated approach in teaching English language: the practice in Kenya // International Journal of Education and Research. 2014.Vol. 2 No. 4. –Pp. 253-264 .
- 2. “O`zbekiston iqtisodiy axborotnomasi,Tahliliy Jurnali Toshkent. 2020.-№5
- 3. “O `zbekiston iqtisodiy axborotnomasi –Tahliliy Jurnali. Toshkent.2020.-№7
- 4. Pamies А., Ruiz I.R. Metaphors of Economy and Economy of Metaphors. EUROPHRAS 2017, pages 60–69, London, UK, November 13-14, 2017. c 2017 tradulex https://doi.org/10.26615/978-2-9701095-2-5_008
- 5. Striuk N. Semantic Classification Of Metaphors In Ukrainian And English Inscriptions On Clothing. Orbis Linguarum, Volume 19, Issue 1. P. 23-33.
- 6. Turner M. An Image-schematic Constraint on Metaphor // Conceptualizations and Mental Processing in Language / Eds. R. A. Geiger and B. Rudzka-Osty. – Berlin., New York: Moulton de Gruyter, 1993.
- 7. Xudoyberganova D. Matnning mazmuniy tarkibidagi metaforalar. // O‘TA, 2012/ 1son, 35b.
- 8. Yaroslavova E., Kosterin V. Using an integrative approach in teaching English language and e-commerce // 11th International Technology, Education and Development Conference. Dates: March 6-8. 2017. –Pp. 9982-9987 DOI: 10.21125 / inted.2017.2382.