Main Article Content
The article presents a detailed opinion on the issue of gender equality between women and girls. The reforms that will take place in the world and in Uzbekistan are widely covered.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Obukova LF, Ryabova T.V. Jinsiy boshlang'ichga oid o'smirlarni o'rnatish // Psixologiya masalalari. - 2008. - № 3.
- 2. Rays F. Yoshlik va yoshlik psixologiyasi. Sobiq: "Butrus". 2008 yil.
- 3. Vygotskiy L.S. Bolalikdagi tasavvur va ijod. Psixologiya. insho: ustoz uchun kitob. - M., "Ma'naviyat", 2004.
- 4. Maktabgacha tarbiyachilarning axloqiy salomatligini rivojlantirishda jinsiy ahamiyatga ega bo'lgan ta'limning ahamiyati. // XXI asrning axloqiy muammolari: Sat. ilmiy San'at. Volgograd. 2006 yil
- 5. Kon I.S. Jinsiy farqlar psixologiyasi. // Psixologiya masalalari. - 2005 yil.
- 6. Jins tasvirlarining yoshi va psixologik xususiyatlari. // Oila psixologiyasi va oilaviy terapiya, 2008, № 1.
- 7. Rossiya tarixida erkak va ayol tasvirlari, "Gumanitar fanlar muammolari", 2008.
- 8. Tome H., Kachele H. Zamonaviy psixoanaliz. T.1. Nazariya: Trans. ingliz tilidan / Tot. Ed. A.V. Qozon. - M .: Litera, 2007.
- 9. Freud, Sigmund. Orzularning talqini. / H. Freyd; Ed. tayyorlangan bg Xerson. - Kiev: Sog'liqni saqlash, 2006.
- 10. Freud, Sigmund. Bilmaslik psixologiyasi. / H. Freyd; Ilmiy ostida ed. M.G. Yaroshevskiy. - Sts., Piter, 2007.