Main Article Content
In this article, the fulfillment of the requirements specified in the regulatory documents covering the content of primary education, problem assignment, problem questions, creation of a problem situation, educational and developmental tasks in the course of the lesson, learning-cognitive competences, and the ability to think, their all-round development, in many ways affect the quality of primary education. It will be discussed about the current problems that have risen to the level of state policy today, and the large-scale reforms that are being carried out in connection with bringing up a mentally and physically mature generation.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
2. Mirziyoev Sh.M. Together we will build a free and prosperous, democratic country of Uzbekistan. T.: "Uzbekistan" 2016
3. Mirziyoev Sh.M. We will build our great future together with our brave and noble people. T.: "Uzbekistan" 2017 486 pages.
4. Mirziyoev Sh.M. Ensuring the rule of law and human interests is the guarantee of the country's development and people's well-being. T.: "Uzbekistan" December 7, 2016. His speech at the solemn ceremony dedicated to the 24th anniversary of the adoption of the constitution of UzRes.
5. Karimov I.A. Thinking and working in a new way - the need of the times, volume 5 - T.: Uzbekistan, 1997.
6. Karimov I.A. We build our future with our own hands, volume 7. - T.: Uzbekistan, 1999.
7. Karimov I.A. Uzbekistan is on the verge of independence. T.: "Uzbekistan". -T.: 2011.-440 p.
8. Abdukadirov A.A., Ishmukhamedov R., Pardaev A. Innovative technologies in education (practical recommendations for pedagogues-teachers of educational institutions). T.: Iste'dod, 2008.-180 pages.
9. Abdukadirov A.A., Karimov Q.M., Yuldoshev I.A. Methodology of using case technology in teaching exact sciences. -T.: "Science and technology", 2015. -184 pages.
10. Abduqodirov A.A., Astanova F.A., Abduqodirova F.A. Case study method: theory, practice and experience. - T.: "Wing of Thought", 2012. - 134 pages.
11. Ishmukhamedov R.J., Abdukadirov A.A., Pardaev A. Innovative technologies in education (practical recommendations for teachers, educators, group leaders of educational institutions). T: Iste'dod, 2010.-140 pages. 193
12. Ishmuhamedov R., Yuldashev M. Innovative pedagogical technologies in education and training. T: "Nihol publishing house, 2013, 278 pages.
13. Abduqudusov O. Vocational pedagogy. Textbook. - T.: O'MKHTTKMO and UQTI, 2014 -340 p.
14. Yoldoshev J.G., Usmanov S.A. Fundamentals of pedagogical technology. - T.: "Teacher", 2004. -102 p.
15. Khodjaev B.Kh. Texts of lectures from the module of innovative educational technologies. - T.: 2015.
16. Koysinov O.A. and b. Organization of independent education in the subject "Methodology of Vocational Education". - T.: "Yusuf new edition", 2012. - 60 p.
17. Jumanazarov S.S., Khaidarov B., Lee D., Kayumov Sh. "Basics of Computer Literacy". - T.: 2014. 98 pages
18. M.E. Jumaev, M.Yu.Yuldasheva, B.U.Mingbaeva, G.A.Mamatova "Modern Approaches and Innovations in Teaching Primary Education" methodological manual - T.: 2017.