Main Article Content
This article is dedicated to the concept of competence and professional competence and its entry into science, as well as the competence approach that is widely introduced to all normative requirements of the stages of the educational system of our republic, scientific conclusions are given on the importance of competence approaches in science, education and practice. Also, the origin, types, content, practical importance of the competence approach in education and what should be paid attention to in the future are revealed.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Concept of development of higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030. 2019 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Resolution of October 8. No. PF-5847;
- 2. Competence. English-Uzbek, Uzbek-English dictionary.-T.: "Teacher", 2007;
- 3. The concept of developing the national idea at a new stage of Uzbekistan's development. //People's word. December 12, 2019;
- 4. Shavkat Mirziyoev. The work of a people with a great intention will be great, their life will be bright and their future will be prosperous. "Uzbekistan", NMIU, 2019. Page 258.