Main Article Content
3D modeling technique has become a favorable tool for people to observe and analyze the world, and has been used widely in various trades. Geological body enrich mineral resources, and the spatial shape and petrophysical distributions of geological body are controlled by geological conditions. So 3D geological modeling under the control of complex geological conditions becomes the research emphasis. This article analyzes the uncertainty, complexity and diversity of geological body, and lists complex geological conditions controlling spatial shape and petrophysical distributions of geological body. And then 3D geological modeling method under the control of complex geological conditions is proposed, and corresponding modeling workflow is set up.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Achzet B, Helbig C (2013) How to evaluate raw materialvsupply risks—an overview. Resour Policy 38(4):v435–447
- 2. Agricola G (1556) De Re Metallica. Translated from the firstvlatin edition by Herbert Clark and Lou Henry. Thevining Magazine, London, p 1912
- 3. Annels AE (1991) Mineral deposit evaluation: a practicalvapproach. Chapman & Hall, London, 436 p
- 4. Bakas I, Fischer C, Haselsteiner S, McKinnon D, Milios L,Harding A, Kosmol J, Plepys A, Tojo N, Wilts H, WittmerD (2014) Present and potential future recycling of critical metals in WEEE. Copenhagen Resource Institute,vCopenhagen, 100 p
- 5. Bardi U, Pagani M (2007) Peak minerals. The Oil Drum, Europe. Discussion about energy and our future, 12 p Bardy U (2014) Extracted – how the quest for mineral wealth is plundering the planet – a report to the Club of Rome. Chelsea Green Publishing Co., USA, 368 p
- 6. Bateman AM (1950) Economic mineral deposits. Wiley, New York, 918 p
- 7. Bowyer J, Bratkovich S, Fernholz K, Frank M, Groot H, HoweJ, Pepke E (2015) Understanding steel recovery and recycling rates and limitations to recycling. Dovetail Partners, Inc., Minneapolis, 12 p Brown BW (1956) A modern definition of ore. Econ Geol 51:282–283
- 8. Capote M, Castañeda N, Consuegra S, Criado C, Díaz-delRío P, Bustillo MA, Pérez-Jiménez JL (2006) Casa Montero, la mina de sílex más antigua de la Península
- 9. Ibérica. Tierra y Tecnología 29:42–50 Capote M (2011) Working in the flint mine: percussion tools and labour organisation at Casa Montero (Spain). In: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference of the UISPP Commission on Flint Mining in Pre- and
- 10. Protohistoric Times. Edited by Capote M, Consuegra S, Díaz P and Terradas X. BAR International Series 2260, pp 231–242