Main Article Content
The family and the preschool educational organization are two active components of the cooperation system, but the problem of their interaction has recently become one of the most urgent. The family is one of the greatest values created by mankind in the entire history of its existence. Not a single nation, not a single cultural community has managed - and does not do - without a family. Society and the state are interested in its positive development and preservation; every person needs a strong, reliable family.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Арнаутова, Е.П. Педагог и семья/Е. П. Арнаутова. — М., 2002. — 190с.
- 2. Антонова Т., Волкова Е. Проблемы и поиск современных форм сотрудничества педагогов детского сада с семьёй ребёнка. // Дошкольное воспитание, 1998, №6, С. 66.
- 3. Белоногова, Г.Н, Хитрова Л.И. Педагогические знания — родителям. // Дошкольное воспитание, 2003. — № 1. с. 24-36.
- 4. Teaching creative thinking to secondary school students through independent education is a pressing issue S Mirkhayitova, G Shodiyeva, M Irmatova ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal 10 (8), 26-31
- 5. Aminov B., Mirkhayitova S. Interactive Education Is a Guarantee of Quality //Eurasian Journal of History, Geography and Economics. – 2021. – Т. 2. – С. 20-23.
- 6. S Mirkhayitova, G Shodiyeva, M Irmatova. Teaching creative thinking to secondary school students through independent education is a pressing issue ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal 10 (8), 26-31
- 7. NS Erkaboeva, MU Kurbanov Scientific Organization and Management of Pedagogical Team Activities - Spanish Journal of Innovation and Integrity, 2022
- 8. KM Ummatovich, TN Sadullayevna Management of the teaching staff and improving the quality of education - ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary …, 2020
- 9. Григорьева, Н.Н., Козлова, Л.П. Как мы работаем с родителями. // Дошкольное воспитание, 2006. — № 9. с. 32- 48.
- 10. Далинина, Т.С. Современные проблемы взаимодействия дошкольного учреждения с семьей. // Дошкольное воспитание, 2005. — № 1. с. 24-39.
- 11. Тонкова, Ю. М. Современные формы взаимодействия ДОУ и семьи / Ю. М.