Main Article Content
Over the past years, the place of personnel management in the management system has changed many times. Along with this, the views, approaches and theoretical bases of scientists and practitioners who worked in this area were revised. The improvement of production, information and management technologies, as well as the reassessment of universal human values, made it possible to come closest to solving the central problem of mankind: overcoming the contradiction between a person and an organization, since the strength of an organization is, first of all, in human capital. This problem is studied in the works of many authors. In the works of these researchers, an attempt is made to integrate the developed knowledge in the field of personnel management, a set of rules, principles and technologies that can be used by managers in effective personnel management.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Евдокимова М.В. Понятие управления и педагогического менеджмента. 2003. – 267 с.
- 2. Otu, D. O. (2006). Human Resource Management in Education: National Open University.' of Nigeria. Lagos: Garewa Investment Limited. Parker, M, & Jary, P. (2011). The Ma University: organization, management and Academic subjectivity. Retrieved online from
- 3. http://www.sagepublication.com on 28/05/2016.
- 4. Журавлев А.Л. Социально-психологические проблемы управления // Прикладные проблемы социальной психологии. - 1983. 374с.
- 5. Зверева В. И. Как оценить успешность в управления //Завуч, 2007, №5.
- 6. Зверева В. И. Как сделать управление школой успешным. – М.: Педагогический поиск, 2004. – 158 с.
- 7. Denga, D. I. (1986). An Introduction to Foundations of Education. Calabar: Rapid Educational
- 8. Inyang, B. J. (2007). Management Theory: Principles and Practice. Calabar: MERB Publishers.
- 9. Коберник О. Мониторинг как способ управления качеством обучения //Народное образование, 2002, №9. 142 с.
- 10. Коджешау М.А. Внедрение СМК в образовательных учреждениях РФ – принципы построения//Электронный ресурс. http://quality.eup.ru/MATERIALY12/smk-vuz.htm (дата обращения: 27.11.2018).
- 11. Конаржевский Ю. А. Внутришкольный менеджмент. – М.: Новая школа, 2007. – 158 с.
- 12. Конаржевский Ю. А. Педагогический анализ учебно-воспитательного процесса и управление школой. – М.: Педагогический поиск, 2005. – 80 с.
- 13. Anna, Z. (2016). Manchester: An Academic Career. Retrieved online on 24/05/2016 from
- 14. www.academiccareer.manchester.ac.uk/about/do/skills/
- 15. Nkang. I. E. (2002). Fundamentals of Educational Administration Planning & Supervision: Nigeria. Afahaide & bros printing & publishing co.
- 16. Ogbonna. F. C. (2003). Management in Education. Calabar: Tony Printers.
- 17. Osuala, E. C. & Okeke, A. U. (2006) Administrative office management Enugu: Cheston Agency Ltd.
- 18. Akeke, Mercy. (2021). MANAGEMENT OF SCHOOL PERSONNEL: ACADEMIC STAFF.