Main Article Content
The cultural and historical artifacts of Uzbekistan are numerous and are regarded as works of global civilizational heritage. Travel and tourism are considered to be the world's top two export industries since they both encourage the growth of the nation's infrastructure, have a good impact on the economy, promote local culture, and help diversify it.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Нарзиев М., Ермаков А., Бабакулов А. «Современное состояние и тенденции развития индустрии туризма в Узбекистане», 2016.
- 2. Firdavs Saliev «Economic Advancement of Tourism Industry in Uzbekistan»/ June 2015.
- 3. Musaev Husanboy «Tourism in Uzbekistan: opportunities and new challenges»/ http://dx.doi.org/10.20534/ESR-17–1.2–267–271
- 4. The UNWTO World Tourism Barometer, URL: http://mkt.unwto.org/barometer.
- 5. EHL/UNWTO Silk Road Strategy Initiative | UNWTO Silk Road Programme. (2015). http://silkroad.unwto.org/en/project/ehlunwto-silk-roadstrategy-initiative.
- 6. Travel & tourism economic impact, 2017.
- 7. International Trade Administration "Uzbekistan - Travel and Tourism", URL: https://www.trade.gov/country-commercial-guides/uzbekistan-travel-and-tourism
- 8. Khasanjon Majidov, "Tourism development in Uzbekistan: an overview of the industry for 2016-2020"
- 9. Professor A. Kucharov, Kh. Ochilova "Analysis Of The Development Of Tourism In Uzbekistan", 2019.