Main Article Content
The article discusses innovative approaches in teaching first aid skills to military personnel. Active teaching methods are offered, using simulation equipment and psychological training. Special importance is given to simulation training methods, which allow military personnel to form the necessary competencies.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the National Guard of the Republic of Uzbekistan” dated 18.11.2020, No. 647 Article 3 // National Database of Legislation, 07.06.2022, No. 03/22/775/0477.
- 2. Internet resource: https: //redcrescent.uz/ru/about-us/history/ History – The Red Crescent Society of Uzbekistan (accessed: 12/15/2021).
- 3. The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the Defense Doctrine of the Republic of Uzbekistan” dated 09.01.2018, No. 458 Article 30 // National Database of Legislation, 30.10.2019, No. 03/19/575/3972
- 4. Internet resource: https://president.uz . Speech by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev at a meeting of the expanded Security Council on 11.01.2018 (accessed: 13/01/2022).
- 5. Тищенко П. Д. Феномен биоэтики // Вопросы философии. 2000. № 3.
- 6. Макнаб К. Руководство по оказанию первой помощи / пер. с англ. К. Ткаченко. М.: Гранд-Фаир, 2002. -336 с.
- 7. Разгонов В.Л., Смирнов Н.П. Подготовка военного специалиста навыкам спасения жизни раненых и пострадавших в ходе боевых действий: инновации в обучении // Военный профессионализм: стратегия и перспективы развития в современном обществе: сб. ст. Всерос. конф. с межд. уч. (Новосибирск, 26 сент. 2013 г.). – Новосибирск, 2013. – Ч. 3. – С. 43–47.