Main Article Content
This article under discussion depicts the importance of improving listening skills in preparing students to communication in English language. The author of the article analyses the ways of using listening exercises and presents technologies of organizing communicative activities for effective language acquisition.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Bim I.L. Metodika obucheniya inostrannym yazykam kak nauka i problemy shkol'nogo uchebnika. Moskva: Russkii yazyk, 1977.
- 2. Bim I.L. Koncepciya obucheniya vtoromu inostrannomu yazyku. Obninsk: Titul, 2001.
- 3. Galskova N.D. и Gez N.I. Teoriya obucheniya inostrannym yazykam. Moskva: Akademia. 2006.
- 4. Gez.N.I. Metodika obucheniya inostrannym yazykam v srednei shkole. Moskva: Vysshaya shkola, 1982.
- 5. Grellet Francoise. Developing reading skills. –New York: Cambridge, 1981.
- 6. Harmer Jeremy. How to teach English. –Pearson, 2009.
- 7. Hermann Funk. Aufgaben.Übungen.Interaktion. München: Klett-Langenscheidt, 2014.
- 8. Jalolov J. Chet tili o’qitish metodikasi. Toshkent: O’qituvchi, 2012.
- 9. Neuner G. Übungstzpologie für den kommunikativen Deutchunterricht. Berlin und München: Langenscheidt KG, 1981.
- 10. Rahmanov I.V. Obuchenie ustnoi rechi na inostrannom yazyke. Moskva: Vysshaya shkola, 1980.
- 11. Richards C.Jack and Renandya A.Willy. Methodology in language teaching. New York: Cambridge, 2002.
- 12. Bazarbayeva A.Sh. Theoretical bases of presenting exercises in English textbooks. “FarDU. Ilmiy xabarlar” 2020, iyul, 3-son
- 13. Bazarabyeva A.Sh. Speaking exercises in foreign language teaching methodology. International Journal of Innovation In Engineering Research and Technology IJIERT Impact factor 7.525 (2021-22). 4 Aprel, 2021
- 14. Bazarbayeva A.Sh. Lingua-didactic criteria for the use of exercises and exercise systems in the development of students’ communicative competence. Society and innovations. P. 394.