Main Article Content
In this article, the moral-semantic group of phraseologisms in the works of Khudoyberdi Tokhtaboyev was discussed and expressed in percentages. Attention was paid to the writer's use of phraseologisms in their place from a moral-semantic point of view.
phraseologism semantic meaning component figurative meaning
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
How to Cite
Kizi, N.J.K. 2023. The Spiritual-Semantic Group of Phrases in the Works of Khudoyberdi Tokhtaboyev. International Journal on Integrated Education. 6, 3 (Mar. 2023), 28-31.
- 1. Khudoyberdi Tokhtabayev. The death of the yellow giant. "Generation of the New Century", 2017.
- 2. Rakhmatullayev Sh. An explanatory phraseological dictionary of the Uzbek language. Tashkent, 1978
- 3. Mengliyev B. Universal guide. Tashkent, 2020
- 4. Yoldoshev I. Uzbek-Turkish proverbs - Tashkent, 1998
- 5. Khudoyberdi Tokhtaboyev. A young man with five children. "Generation of the New Century", 2009