Main Article Content
The article describes views and theories of person – oriented education and person – based learning, as well as their role in continuous professional development of the teacher and finding solutions to problems in his work. Also, a comparative table was formed based on the summarization and analysis of research on these two concepts.
individuality orientation person subject continuity comparative analysis
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
How to Cite
Sharipboevna, F.G. 2023. The Essence of Person-Based Learning in Continuous Professional Development of the Teacher. International Journal on Integrated Education. 6, 3 (Mar. 2023), 79-82.
- 1. Akramov A.A. Improvement of the organizational and methodical foundations of the development of the civic position of future teachers on the basis of person-oriented educational technologies: ped.fan.dok...dis. - Tashkent, 2016. - 256 p.
- 2. Yoldoshev J.G., Usmanov S.A. Implementation of modern pedagogical technologies in practice // Manual for trainers of courses to improve the theoretical and practical knowledge of teachers on advanced pedagogical technologies. - T.: XTXQTIOMI named after A. Avloni, 2008. - 124 p.
- 3. Mamurov B.B. The system of development of the skills of designing the educational process in future teachers based on the acme logical approach: ped.fan.doc...dis. - Tashkent, 2018. - 263 p.
- 4. Rogers K.R. The art of counseling and therapy. - M.: April, 2002. - 232.
- 5. Serikov V.V. The nature of pedagogical activity and features of professional education of a teacher // Pedagogy. - 2010. - No. 5. - P. 29-37.
- 6. Fridman L.M. The concept of student - oriented education // Journal "Dean of Education", 2000. - No. 8. - P. 78.
- 7. Shayzakova D.A. Improving the content of teaching chemistry based on person-oriented technologies and modern methods: ped. Science... (PhD) diss. - Samarkand, 2020. - 150 p.
- 8. Yakimanskaya I.S. Technology of personality-oriented education. – M.: September, 2000.
- 9. Hopkins, D. Personalized Learning in School Age Education // International Encyclopedia of Education (Third Edition), 2010.
- 10. “Reimagining the Role of Technology in Education: 2017 National Education Technology Plan Update”. Retrieved Jan 19, 2017.
- 11. The Personalisation by Pieces Framework: A Framework for the Incremental Transformation of Pedagogy Towards Greater Learner Empowerment in Schools. 2006. ISBN 0954314743.