Main Article Content
Currently, in digital form, there are topographic and special maps of various scales for most of the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, which are morally and technically outdated and does not meet the modern requirements of troops and weapons systems.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
2. Langeman I.P. Otobrajenie marshruta peremeщeniya podvijnogo ob’ekta na elektronnoy karte [Displaying the route of movement of a moving object on an electronic map] / Langeman I.P. // Nauchno-texnicheskiy sbornik. – M.: OVTI 29 NII MO RF, 2008. - №12.
3. Males K.V., Langeman I.P. Problema sozdaniya avtomatizirovannoy mobilnoy astronomo-navigatsionnoy sistemi opredeleniya ukloneniy otvesnix liniy s primeneniem metodov i texnologiy GLONASS/GPS i astronomii [The problem of creating an automated mobile astronomical navigation system for determining the deviations of plumb lines using the methods and technologies of GLONASS/GPS and astronomy]. – M.: VUNS SV, NTS № 60, 2012.
4. Nastavlenie po obespecheniyu voennix deystviy Voorujennix Sil Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Manual on ensuring military operations of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation] (topogeodezicheskoe i navigatsionnoe obespechenie), 2014.
5. Rukovodstvo polzovatelya Geoinformatsionnoy sistemi «Panorama» [User Manual of Geographic Information System “Panorama”]. – M.: Panorama, 2013. Ofitsialniy sayt http://www.gisinfo.ru.
6. Opisanie primeneniya Geoinformatsionnoy sistemi voennogo naznacheniya «Operator» [Description of the application of the Geographic Information System for military purposes "Operator"]. – M.: Panorama, 2012. Ofitsialniy sayt http://www.gisinfo.ru.
7. Topogeodezicheskoe obespechenie operatsiy [Topographic and geodetic support of operations], uchebnoe posobie,
M.: VUNS SV «OVA VS RF», 2008.