Main Article Content
This article covers the main issues of healthy physical education, proper nutrition, and the main mechanisms of teaching elementary school students to a healthy lifestyle.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
2. Салихов Т. и др. Psychological Characteristics Of Increasing Cognitive Activity In Elementary School Students //ЦЕНТР НАУЧНЫХ ПУБЛИКАЦИЙ (buxdu. uz). – 2021. – Т. 7. – №. 7.
3. Salixov S. M., Salixov T. M. Bo’lajak jismoniy madaniyat o’qituvchisining kasbiy tayyorgarligini shakllantirish //Science and Education. – 2022. – Т. 3. – №. 3. – С. 1013-1019.4.
4. Salixov S. M. et al. Musobaqa oldi sportdagi stress va tayyorgarlikning psixologik tomonlari //Science and Education. – 2022. – Т. 3. – №. 4. – С. 1039-1044.
5. Salixov S. M. et al. Hissiy irodaviy boshqaruv namoyon boʼlishining yosh va jins xususiyatlariga bogʼliq oʼzgarishi //Science and Education. – 2022. – Т. 3. – №. 4. – С. 915-920.
6. Salixov S. M. et al. Sport jarayonlarida o’zini o’zi boshqarish hissiy jarayonlarning o’ziga xosligi //Science and Education. – 2022. – Т. 3. – №. 4. – С. 1087-1092.
7. Lukmanovna U. M. HADISLARDA MA’NAVIY-AXLOQIY TARBIYA TALQINI VA UNI O’QUVCHILARDA SHAKLLANTIRISHNING NAZARIY ASOSLARI //Барқарорлик ва Етакчи Тадқиқотлар онлайн илмий журнали. – 2022. – Т. 2. – №. 1. – С. 158-161.
8. Umedjanova M. L. et al. Yoshlarning ma’naviy tarbiyasida “Qobusnoma” asarining o’rni //Science and Education. – 2022. – Т. 3. – №. 4. – С. 1109-1114.
9. Salixov T. ПСИХОЛОГИЧЕСКИЕ СВОЙСТВА ПОВЫШЕНИЯ АКТИВНОСТИ СТУДЕНТОВ В ОБРАЗОВАТЕЛЬНОМ ПРОЦЕССЕ //ЦЕНТР НАУЧНЫХ ПУБЛИКАЦИЙ (buxdu. uz). – 2021. – Т. 3. – №. 3.
10. Mansurovich S. S. METHODOLOGY OF ORGANIZING PHYSICAL EDUCATION LESSONS THROUGH DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES //EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF MODERN MEDICINE AND PRACTICE. – 2022. – Т. 2. – №. 4. – С. 107-111.
11. Salixov T. Sportchilarning irodaviy sifatlarini shakllantirishda psixologik yondashuv //ЦЕНТР НАУЧНЫХ ПУБЛИКАЦИЙ (buxdu. uz). – 2021. – Т. 8. – №. 8.