Main Article Content
The article discusses the main features of the construction of German, Russian, Arabic and Uzbek by comparing the stem of the verb in these languages.
language doctrine spiritual power intellectual activity
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
How to Cite
Bozorovich, R.Y. 2023. The Main Feature of the Construction of the Uzbek Language. International Journal on Integrated Education. 6, 3 (Mar. 2023), 142-145.
- 1. Weisgerber Y.L. Language and philosophy. Questions of linguistics journals. 1993, №2.
- 2. Melnikov G.P. Principles of systemic linguistics as applied to the problems of Turkology. Structure and history of Turkic languages. M., 1971.
- 3. Reformatsky A.A. Introduction to linguistics. M., 1955.
- 4. Chesnokov P.V. Neo-Humboldtianism // Philosophical foundations of foreign trends in linguistics (tўplam). Moscow, Nauka, 1977.
- 5. Zikrillaev G'. Independence and literary language. Tashkent, "Fan", 2004.
- 6. Mirzaev M., Usmanov S., Rasulov I. Uzbek language. Tashkent, 1978.
- 7. Roziev Y.B. Interpretation and description of speech adaptation and adaptation in Uzbek linguistics. Scientific information of BuxDU. – Bukhara: BukhSU, 2022. - No. 4-con. p. 68-77 http://journal.buxdu.uz/index.php/journals_buxdu/article/view/8285.
- 8. Roziev Y.B. Extracted and assimilated speech in Russian. Science research, UrDU, 2022, issue 11. p. 141-145. https://journal.buxdu.uz/index.php/journals_buxdu/authorDashboard/submission/8287.
- 9. Roziev Y.B. The interaction of language with spiritual power. Innovative Development in Educational Activities. ISSN: 2181-3523. Volume 1, Issue 6, 2022. https://zenodo.org/record/7434511#.Y5nmLX1BzIU https://journal.buxdu.uz/index.php/journals_buxdu/authorDashboard/submission/8289
- 10. Eltazarov J. The principle of parsimony and reduction in language. Samarkand, 2004.
- 11. Wilhelm von Humboldt. Gesammelte Schriften. Band VII. Erste Abteilung: Werke VII. Erste Hälfte. Berlin, B. Behr´s Verlag, 1907.