Main Article Content
The article discusses the textual activity of the talented scientist Mavjuda Hamidova. Factors such as scientific theoretical aspects of the problem of the style of the textual scholar, the period that created it, creative environment, talent, skills were considered on the example of the work of the literary scholar Mavjuda Hamidova. The services of the textual scholar Hafiz Khorezmi, poet of the XIV century, and Mirzo Kulfat, a poet from Tashkent, were studied from the point of view of textual studies and published. The scientific and critical text of Alisher Navoi's works "Saddiy Iskandariy", "Muhokamat ul-lug`atayn", "Mahbub ul-Qulub" was drawn up by Mavjuda Hamidova. In particular, on the basis of rare and rare sources, the scholar's skill in studying manuscript sources was revealed through the analysis and comparisons of the ways and methods of revealing the important ideas of the textualist's style by thoroughly analyzing the manuscripts.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev "On measures to further improve the system of preservation, research and promotion of ancient written sources" dated May 24, 2017 PQ-2995// www.lex .
- 2. Hakimov M. - Calligraphers copying the works of Alisher Navoi // Literary heritage, 1991.1- issue, - P. 3-5.
- 3. Hakimov M. - Along the halls of the State Literary Museum named after Alisher Navoi.// Literary heritage, 1977.7- issue, - P. 116-124.
- 4. Hamidova M. - "Mahbub ul-Qulub" and the principles of composing its scientific and critical text // Literary heritage, 1986, issue 3, - P. 25-27.
- 5. Hamidova M. - "Mahbub ul-Qulub" and the principles of composing its scientific and critical text // Literary heritage, 1989.2- issue, - P. 34-36.
- 6. Hamidova M. - About matole and different collections// Literary heritage, 1976.5- issue, - P. 116-120.
- 7. Hakimov M. - Explanatory dictionary of terms related to Eastern manuscripts. //Literary heritage, 1984.1- issue, - P. 82 - 88.
- 8. Habibullayev A. Literary source studies and textual studies. - Tashkent: Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies, 2000. - 172b.
- 9. Hakimov M. Dictionary of Eastern source studies - Tashkent: "DAVR PRESS" NMU, 2013. - 496b
- 10. Hayitov Sh. The practice of working with literary sources. 5A120104 – Textbook for first-level Masters in Textology and Literary Source Studies. Bukhara: Science and Education, 2022. - 156b.
- 11. Karimov G`. Uzbek democratic poet Mukimi and his literature. DD. Tashkent, 1961. - 400p.
- 12. Muhammad Ghiyasiddin. Dictionary. Iborat az se volume, volume 1. Dushanbe: Adib, 1987. - 480b
- 13. The blessing of coexistence with Navoi. - Tashkent: "Yosh Kuch" 2021. -323b
- 14. Shamsiyev P. Studies on Uzbek textual studies. - Tashkent: Science, 1986. - 164 p.
- 15. Khalid Rasul. Furqat's creativity. Cand. diss., Tashkent, 1953. - 50p.