Main Article Content
In this article, the aesthetic criteria of the artistic image, which is one of the most important factors of artistry in the general theoretical issues of art, are analyzed on the example of colors, and the history of the origin of views on colors, the influence of colors on human emotions in terms of symbolism and conditionality in colors are studied.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
2. Zoss, Michelle. "Visual arts and literacy." Handbook of adolescent literacy research (2009): 183-196.
3. Burchett, Kenneth E. "Color harmony." Color Research & Application: Endorsed by Inter‐Society Color Council, The Colour Group (Great Britain), Canadian Society for Color, Color Science Association of Japan, Dutch Society for the Study of Color, The Swedish Colour Centre Foundation, Colour Society of Australia, Centre Français de la Couleur 27.1 (2002): 28-31.
4. Clay, Diskin. "The theory of the Literary Persona in Antiquity." Materiali e discussioni per l'analisi dei testi classici (1998): 9-40.
5. Kowzan, Tadeusz. "The Sign in the Theater: An Introduction to the Semiology of the Art of the Spectacle." Diogenes 16.61 (1968): 52-80.
6. [SAVIYA.UZ]. Jabbor EShONQUL Relationship of dream and myth from the book "Dream in Uzbek folklore and its artistic interpretation" (Tashkent, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan "Fan" publishing house, 2011).
7. Najmuddin Kubro. Sufi life. B. 12.
8. Rakhmatullaevna, Usmonova Laylo. "REFLECTION OF SUFI THEMES IN ORIENTAL MINIATURE." Thematics Journal of Social Sciences 8.2 (2022).
9. Kalloniatis, Michael, and Charles Luu. "The perception of color."
10. Webvision: the organization of the retina and visual system [internet] (2007).
11. O.Ibrohimov Maqomlar semantikasi diss. – T:. 1996. - B. 69-70.
12. Zoss, Michelle. "Visual arts and literacy." Handbook of adolescent literacy research (2009): 183-196.
13. Introduces, Monotype Studio, and Shorai Sans. "Pantone Color Institute Releases Fashion Color Trend Report Autumn/Winter 2022/2023." (2012).