Main Article Content
A significant role in the sustainable development of the reproductive processes of the regional economy is played by banking institutions, the functioning of which is based on the achievement of strategic goals of sustainable development, and maintaining the dynamic balance of the social, economic and environmental environment. The ongoing changes in the modern economic space affect all spheres of functioning of industry markets and sectors of public relations. The emerging problems associated with achieving economic balance and sustainable development of industry markets require the formation of new methodological approaches to their solution. A significant role in ensuring the sustainable development of the national economy is played by the banking system, which allows you to involve the existing financial potential of various economic agents and transform them into investment resources aimed at modernizing and expanding social reproduction, achieving target proportions of economic growth.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
2. Dudko K.V. Formation of the principles of sustainable development in the activities of credit institutions // Economic and humanitarian sciences. - 2018. - No. 2(313 ).c. 54-61.
3. Danilov Yu.A. The concept of sustainable finance and the prospects for its implementation in Russia // Questions of Economics. - 2021. - No. 5. - p. 5-25. – doi : 10.32609/0042-8736-2021-5-5-25 .
4. Zheltonosov V.M., Rodin D.Ya. Methodological aspects of the economic essence of a commercial bank in modern society // Finance and credit. - 2021. - No. 33(321). – c. 8-13.
5. Zheltonosov V.M., Zinisha O.S., Filatova V.V. Finansovyi kapital v usloviyakh systemnoy insufficiency of liquidity of the market of financial services // Finance and credit. - 2019. - No. 23 (359). – c. 60-67.
6. Karartynyan A.A., Rodin D.Ya., Zinisha O.S., Polkovnikov A.E. Problems of introducing digital assets into modern payment transactions // Creative Economy. - 2021. - No. 5. - p. 2033-2048. – doi : 10.18334/ce.15.5.112018.
7. Review of the financial sector of the Republic and financial instruments: analytical material. Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan . [Electronic resource].
8. Monetary Policy Review for the 1st quarter of 2022. Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2022. Department of Monetary Policy. Email address: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Piterskaya L.Yu., Rodin D.Ya. The paradigm of strategic banking management in the context of ensuring the sustainable development of commercial banks // Finance and credit. - 2020. - No. 43 (427). – c. 2-9.