Main Article Content
This research investigates the influence of different piano teaching methods on the cognitive functions, including memory, attention, and creative thinking, as well as the emotional state of children. The study aims to shed light on the role of music education, specifically piano instruction, in enhancing children's cognitive abilities and emotional well-being. Various teaching techniques and their effects on children's cognitive and emotional development are analyzed, providing valuable insights into the optimization of music education programs.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
2. Husniddin, O. (2023). Traditions of Teacher and Student, Theoretical and Practical Harmony in Teaching Shashmakom. International Journal on Orange Technologies, 5(2), 20-25.
3. Khuraliyeva, M., & Orifjonov Husniddin Sohibjon, U. (2023). Art of Composers of Fergana Valley the Continuity and Endurance of Their Traditions. International Journal on Integrated Education, 6(1), 111-113.
4. Orifjonov, H. Operas That Contributed to the Emergence of Uzbek Opera. International Journal on Orange Technologies, 4(5), 11-18.
5. консерватория Узбекистана, Г. К ВОПРОСУ О НАЦИОНАЛЬНЫХ ОСОБЕННОСТЯХ НАРОДНОЙ И КЛАССИЧЕСКОЙ МУЗЫКИ УЗБЕКОВ Орифжонов ХС Email: Orifjonov17148@ scientifictext. ru.
6. Орифжонов, Х. С. У. (2020). К вопросу о национальных особенностях народной и классической музыки узбеков. Проблемы современной науки и образования, (3 (148)), 109-111.
7. Sohibjonovich, O. K., & kizi, R. D. R. (2023). To Promote the Importance of Developing Folk and Traditional Performing Arts in Uzbekistan. International Journal on Orange Technologies, 5(4), 57-61. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/D7PZH
8. Orifjonov H. S. The formation of Uzbek folk music and the way of progress // European Journal of Arts, 2023, №2. – С.15–19. DOI: https://doi.org/10.29013/EJA-23-2-15-19
9. Orifjonov H. S. Characteristics of 21st century compositional creativity of Uzbekistan // European Journal of Arts, 2023, №2. – С. 38–42. DOI: https://doi.org/10.29013/EJA-23-2-38-42
10. Husniddin Soxibjon O‘G‘Li Orifjonov (2023). O‘ZBEK OPERA SAN’ATINING PAYDO BO‘LISHI VA RIVOJLANISHI. Oriental Art and Culture, 4 (2), 570-577.
11. Khuraliyeva, M., & Orifjonov Husniddin Sohibjon, U. (2023). Art of Composers of Fergana Valley the Continuity and Endurance of Their Traditions. International Journal on Integrated Education, 6(1), 111-113.
12. Marifatkhon, K. (2021). To Form in the Minds of Students Studying in Higher Education Methods of Working with the Songs of Talqin and Nasr From the 1st Group Branches of Shashmaqom. International Journal on Orange Technologies, 3(12), 113-119.
13. Marifatkhon, K. (2022). TO TEACH HIGHER EDUCATION STUDENTS THE LIFE AND WORK OF ABDULAZIZ HOSHIMOV AND AKRAM HOSHIMOV. Gospodarka i Innowacje., 24, 931-934.
14. Dilkhavas, R. (2023). The Role of the Heritage of the Uzbek Folk Musical Culture in the Development of the Culture of the Peoples of the East. International Journal on Orange Technologies, 5(2), 11-16.