Main Article Content
This article will expand the horizons of studying political and foreign economic cooperation between the Republic of Uzbekistan and South East Asian countries, in particular with Malaysia, as well as allow studying integration processes of the republic.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
-  Bogaturov A.D. Great Powers in the Pacific Ocean. 1997. [Bogaturov A.D. Velikie derzhavy na Tihom okeane.M.,1997g89 str.].
-  Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 12.08.2005 N PP-156 "On measures to further expand cooperation with leading states and regional organizations of South and Southeast Asia in 2005-2007". [Postanovlenie Prezidenta Respubliki Uzbekistan ot 12.08.2005 g. N PP-156 "O merah po dalnejshemu rasshireniyu sotrudnichestva s vedushimi gosudarstvami i regionalnymi organizaciyami Yuzhnoj i Yugo-Vostochnoj Azii v 2005-2007 gg."].
-  Mirzokhid R. International cooperation of Uzbekistan in the context of ensuring stability and sustainable development in Central Asia. Т., 2011. 6 p. [Mirzohid R. Mezhdunarodnoe sotrudnichestvo Uzbekistana v kontekste obespecheniya stabilnosti i ustojchivogo razvitiya v Centralnoj Azii. T., 2011. 6 str.].
-  Rahimov M. From Soviet republics to independent states: Challenges of transition in Central Asia// in the Greater Middle East in Global Politics: Social Science Perspectives on the Changing Geography of the World politics. by Mehdi Parvizi Aminech(ed.) Brill Academic Publishers (Leiden and Boston). 2007. Pp. 279-300.
-  The Newest History of Asian and African Countries of the 20th Century P.2. edited by A.M. Rodriguez. M., 2003.215 -226 pp. [Novejshaya istoriya Stran Azii i Afriki XX vek Ch.2. pod red A.M Rodrigesa. M.,2003.215 -226 str.].
-  Tyurikov V., Shagulyamov R. On the way to independence. Т., 2000. [Tyurikov V., Shagulyamov R. Po puti nezavisimosti. T., 2000].
-  Irgashevich, D. A. (2020). Development of national network (tas-ix). ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 10(5), 144-151. Article http://dx.doi.org/10.5958/2249-7137.2020.00254.2