Main Article Content
Education in Indonesia must have an effort to develop creative, affective and quality learning activities so that the knowledge possessed has a long-term impact. This research uses R&D (Research and Development) research methods. R&D methods are often used to make products or develop products beforehand. In addition, researchers in collecting data through interviews with informants at MI Ma'arif Pamotan, observation and documentation. In analyzing the results of interviews regarding the lack of memory of students on state emblem material, researchers analyzed using the quantitative analysis technique of percentage and paired t-test analysis techniques. From the two analytical techniques in the study, it is known that the results of the validation questionnaire assessment from the experts stated that the textbook products developed by researchers are feasible to be applied in schools to overcome learners who lack performance in learning motivation and memory.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
-  S. Z. Dewi and I. Hilman, “Penggunaan TIK sebagai Sumber dan Media Pembelajaran Inovatif di Sekolah Dasar,” Indones. J. Prim. Educ., vol. 2, no. 2, p. 48, 2019.
-  T. S. H. Noviyanto, N. Juanengsih, and E. S. Rosyidatun, “Penggunaan Media Video Animasi Sistem Pernapasan Manusia Untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Biologi,” Edusains, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 57–63, 2015.
-  A. Muhson, “Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Berbasis Teknologi Informasi,” J. Pendidik. Akunt. Indones., vol. 8, no. 2, 2010.
-  U. Wuryanti and B. Kartowagiran, “Pengembangan Media Video Animasi Untuk Meningkatkan Motivasi Belajar Dan Karakter Kerja Keras Siswa Sekolah Dasar,” J. Pendidik. Karakter, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 232–245, 2016.
-  N. Risdayanti, “Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Berbasis Video Animasi Menggunakan Sketchup Pada Metode Pelakasanaan Pekerjaan Arsitektur Konstruksi Bangunan Gedung Bertingkat Rendah,” J. Pendidik. Tek. Sipil dan Perenc., vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 1–7, 2017.
-  G. Hamdu and L. Agustina, “Pengaruh Motivasi Belajar Siswa Terhadap Prestasi Belajar IPA di Sekolah Dasar,” Penelit. Pendidik., vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 81–86, 2011.
-  S. Yanti, E. Erlamsyah, and Z. Zikra, “Hubungan antara Kecemasan dalam Belajar dengan Motivasi Belajar Siswa,” Konselor, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 283–288, 2013.
-  W. Prasetyo and S. A. Saputra, “Pengaruh Senam Otak Terhadap Daya Ingat Anak Kelas V Sekolah Dasar,” J. Chem. Inf. Model., vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 1689–1699, 2013.
-  T. Raharjo, “Peningkatan Kemampuan Daya Ingat Anak Slow Learner Melalui Terapi Kognitif Pada Anak Sekolah Dasar,” J. Sos. Budaya, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 34–41, 2012.
-  L. Safrina, “Tinjauan Hukum Islam Terhadap Ancaman Pidana Bagi Pelaku Penodaan Lambang Negara RI,” LEGITIMINSI, vol. VI, no. 24, pp. 213–231, 2017.
-  S. Haryati, “Research and Development (R&D) Sebagai Salah Satu Model Penelitian dalam Bidang Pendidikan,” Res. Dev. Sebagai Salah Satu Model Penelit. Dalam Bid. Pendidik., vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 11–26, 2012.
-  I. Effendy, “Pengaruh Pemberian Pre-Test dan Post-Test Terhadap Hasil Belajar Mata Diklat HDW.DEV.100.2.a pada Siswa SMK Negeri 2 Lubuk Basung,” J. Ilm. Pendidik., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 81–88, 2016.
-  Irgashevich, D. A. (2020). Development of national network (tas-ix). ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 10(5), 144-151. Article http://dx.doi.org/10.5958/2249-7137.2020.00254.2