Main Article Content
This article describes the period of the invasion of the Russian Empire, one of the darkest and most dangerous periods in the history of Turkestan, and the historiography of its governing regimes, methods of administration and state institutions and their activities. By the nineteenth century, the khanates, weakened by civil war, could not withstand the onslaught of the Russian Empire. This was because they were hostile to each other. After the Russian Empire conquered Turkestan, it established its own colonial order. The goal was to keep Turkestan under its chains for a long time and to suppress the feelings of national liberation. To this end, he introduced his own administrative style, including the governor's office, which was the main governing body. This small research paper describes the policy of the Russian Empire towards these goals and its coverage in historiography.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
-  Abduraximov N, Ergashev F. Tsarist colonial system in Turkestan. T. Academy. 2002.P 36.
-  Ergashev B. Historiography and methods of source analysis of the history of office work of the Chancellery of the Turkestan Governor General. East European Scientific Journal.2019.№8.48.
-  Dobromislov A.I. Tashkent in the past and present. Historical sketch, T. Electroprinting A.O. Porseva.1912 . 482 pages,P49.
-  Ziyayeva D. Cities of Uzbekistan in the second half of the XIX century and the beginning of the XX century.T 2014.
-  G’afforov Sh. Samarkand during the Russian Empire.Academic Journal of History and Idea.2019.Volume.6.№ 1. March.
-  B. Ergashev. Office and production documentation on the procedure for rank production and the maintenance of servants of the Chancellery of the Turkestan Governor-General. Metamorphoses of history. Pskov.2015 . №6.
-  Maxmudova N. B. Historical source study review of the audit reports of Senator K. K. Palen. Metamorphoses of history. Pskov.2013 . №13.
-  Vasil’ev D. V. Organization of management in Russian Turkestan according to the draft Regulation of management of 1870. Science studies. Internet magazine. Issue 5 (24). 2014. September-october.
-  Maxmudova N. B. “Special highest instructions and the Highest approved instruction for the senatorial revision of Senator K. K. Palen. Historical and source study. Metamorphoses of history .Pskov.2017 . ISSN- 2308- 6181. Elibrary.ru
-  Krasnyakov N.I. Political and administrative unification of the Central Asian vassal-dependent khanates in the regional governorship of the Russian Empire. Journal of the development of territories.2015 . Section 5. Cyberleninka.ru
-  Timoshevskaya A.D. Creation of the Turkestan General Government and the formation of its police system in the second half of the 19th and early 20th centuries. Proceedings of the Academy of Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2014 . №4. (32)
-  New history of Uzbekistan. Book 1. T. 2000.
-  Isxakov F. National policy of Tsarism in Turkestan (1867-1917 ).T. ART FLEX.2009 .
-  Kostenko L.F. Turkestan troops and the conditions of their everyday marching and combat life. War collection №5.1875 .